Costa del Sol - Spain

rnj69

May 22, 2020
My wife is a beautiful and sexy 50 yo woman who looks early 40s who is very attracted to other guys; specially, when dancing. We've talked about including other guys or couples but she doesn't think she could actually do anything. I'm interested in finding a guy or open-minded couple to fake a random encounter and flirt with her while we all hang out. I don't know how far she would be willing to go. The guy /couple has to be very well-educated, over 35, not being too pushy, and open to establish a friendship. I am ready to help get her as far as she is willing to take you.

My wife is a beautiful and sexy 50 yo woman who looks early 40s who is very attracted to other guys; specially, when dancing. We've talked about including other guys or couples but she doesn't think she could actually do anything. I'm interested in finding a guy or open-minded couple to fake a random encounter and flirt with her while we all hang out. I don't know how far she would be willing to go. The guy /couple has to be very well-educated, over 35, not being too pushy, and open to establish a friendship. I am ready to help get her as far as she is willing to take you.
Where abouts are you