Couple in central Michigan

cuck_couple989

Couple
Verified
I'm Steve and my girlfriend Jenny and I have been together 12 years and over the course of the last 5 or 6 she has slowly accepted the fact that she isn't satisfied. I was in denial at first too but it didn't take long for me to fully accept and embrace it. She craves what I can't even come close to giving her and she readily admits it without the slightest hesitation after living in denial for years. We very rarely have sex (unless I'm going down on her becasue it's the only way I can make her cum) because it's just not worth it to her and she's only more frustrated after. We've had sex less than 5 times in the last 3 years. And don't get me wrong it's not that I don't want her because I do badly, I wish I could fuck her the way she wants it and needs it so bad but we both know that I can't and so she needs it from someone else who is actually capable of giving her what she wants and I want that as bad for her as she does. I've bought her 3 dildo's over the years to compensate with and I absolutely love fucking her with them, we even got a strap-on for me to wear and it's incredible when I wear it with a dildo attached to see and hear how much more intensely she physically reacts to it, the difference between it and my cock is like night and day, just no comparison at all. But it's still not the real thing which she is in so serious need of. At first I thought her dissatisfaction was soley to do with the fact that I cum so fast. As soon as I go in I feel like I'm going to lose it, I can't even give her a full thrust because I have to go so slow and gentle with extremely weak thrusting just to try to hold on and even then I can barely last maybe a minute. But eventually she admitted that both my size and hardness were also lacking and that on top of the fact I blow in under a minute has left her far beyond frustrated and disappointed for a long time now and also beyond eager to explore other options. Just the thought of having sex with someone else absolutely thrills her and it's totally understandable that she would want that and she deserves so much more than I've ever been able to physically provide her with. I was jealous at the thought of it at first and still am since I wish I could give her what she needs and I still very badly desire her but I know that I can't and so the arousal at the thought of her totally giving herself to someone else that can give her the pleasure that she has gone without for so long far outweighs the jealousy. She is eager, willing and ready to fuck like an animal, she's hungry for it and her pussy aches for sudden, forceful penetration from cocks like yours. She wants to be pounded hard from behind with force and aggression, I've seen how she acts with the dildo and it's wild so I can only imagine what she would do with a real cock warm and throbbing hard inside her. She wants to be forcefully fucked by a total stranger in an alley without a single word exchanged between them. She wants to suck cock and have her mouth filled with cum. She wants cum in her pussy for me to clean out. She wants hard sex so badly that she's almost to the point of desperation after years of frustration and denial that no dildo could ever make up for. Bulls and cucks both are free to message us and I am bi so I am also very willing to please a cock anyway I can. Say hi to Jenny she is very willing and so eager to take your bare cock, show us both how a real man can fuck...20200217_130421.jpg20200217_130744.jpg20200217_130830.jpg20200217_130939.jpg