Couples that really do share

Loridan

Couple
Gold
If you do share your gal, cuckold or just sharing, what is the guy(or guys) like ?
Younger? Older?
Super good looking? Average?
Black? White?
Skinny ? Heavy?
And....big tool ? Huge ? Average?
My wife is attracted to men our age, 50+, clean cut, well grumed, well dressed, no tats, in shape, classy guys.
The guy we've been involved with for about 4 years off and on is younger, 33, skinny nerd type body, big dick. Really nice guy, we all get along well and have fun.
He's definitely not the type she says she likes. She sure does like sex with him tho.
Thanks

If you do share your gal, cuckold or just sharing, what is the guy(or guys) like ?
Younger? Older?
Black? White?
Skinny ? Heavy?
My wife is attracted to men our age, 50+, clean cut, well grumed, well dressed, no tats, in shape, classy guys.
The guy we've been involved with for about 4 years off and on is younger, 33, skinny nerd type body, big dick. Really nice guy, we all get along well and have fun.
He's definitely not the type she says she likes. She sure does like sex with him tho.
Thanks
slightly younger, 5 or 6 yrs
good looking, not a model
fit but not skinny
bigger than mine, maybe slightly above average.

Reactions: Fitnfriendly23
Younger? Older?
Black? White?
Skinny ? Heavy?
Thanks
It has been a little all over the place. Youngest was 18 oldest was early 60's. I would say several of them were very good looking. Body types have varied from a college stud, 22ish hard body, six pack abs all that, another amateur ball player so very fit to dad bods and average in looks. All have been white except one. Cocks size have been different from below average about 5" to nearly 10". There has also been one who had many body tattoo's which she liked.

As far as her "type" or what she is attracted to, I gave up trying to figure that out a long time ago...lol. As I mentioned, I felt a few were on the very good looking side but there has been several who looks wise I did not think were her type. I know that personality really matters to her and maybe that explains some of it. I would add on the attraction side a couple have been old boyfriends so there was a "history" there that added to the desire or attraction. As we have gotten older she does tend to be interested in men close to our age clean cut, professional types that we have something in common with.

Younger? Older?
My wife has 3 boyfriends. All are younger from 2 years to 12 years younger than her.
I don’t know, my wife likes them and that’s what matters.
Black? White?
2 white, 1 from Central America.
Skinny ? Heavy?
They are all at a good weight, fit but not super fit.
Average to above average. All bigger than me.

Reactions: toolman2c
Younger? Older?
Black? White?
Skinny ? Heavy?
Thanks
Kind of yes to everything.
Some Younger, Some older
Black, white, brown
Marathon runner thin to NASCAR watching, beer belly fat
We seek those that are much bigger, but she fucks all sizes from small to monster. cut and uncut.

Younger? Older?
Black? White?
Skinny ? Heavy?
Thanks
Her type is physically imposing. 6 ft and well built. She liked to be man handled.
But mostly she just wants a guy with a big dick.

Reactions: Vincenzo