Coventry/Leicester/Warwickshire straight male bull for couples

leicester_bull

Male
Gold
I am a 40-year-old male bull looking for a couple or a hot wife to join for no strings sex. I am healthy enjoy walks and the gym, I am very passionate about sex. I love to please my partners, and I am always up for a challenge. I am also a very social enjoy meals/evenings/days out. I am looking for a couple who is interested in a long-term Bull or partner for there hot wife, and who is willing to share their love of sex with me.

About Me

I am a experienced bull, and I have been with many couples & females over the years. I can be sub or dom, I like to please my partners I'm totally straight but will meet couples with bi males just know im there for the pussy not your cock. I am also a very passionate i do love the sharing holding kissing side as well, and I love to make my partners feel relaxed. I am always up for a bit of spontaneous fun be that in public, in a club or at a home or hotel, and I love to try new things. I've been swinging and also been a bull since 2001

What I Am Looking For

I am looking for a couple or a hot wife who is interested in a long-term relationship. I want to find a couple or female who is willing to share their love of sex with me, and who is willing to let me be a part of their lives. I am also looking for a couple or hot wife who is open-minded and adventurous. I want to find a couple who is willing to try new things, and who is always up for a good time.

If You Are Interested

If you are interested in getting to know me better, please send me a message. I would love to hear from you.

UK based in the midlands Leicestershire/Coventry/Warwickshire but will travel for the right people

View attachment 1000026141.mp41000026064.jpg1000026063.jpg1000026062.jpg1000026061.jpg

Reactions: PakiCuck