COVID slowdown

Nov 12, 2020
Northeast Iowa, USA
Good morning to all the hotwives and their husbands and FWBs!

My sexy wife has been playing for about 3 years. We had talked about it for a few years befroe she actually started. However, once she tried it out, she really enjoyed the extra attention and regularly met other lovers for fun times. It has always seemed to ebb and flow. When life gets busy, she can go months without playing. Then she can meet up several times in a month. However, COVID has really put a cramp in her style. She had finally met a great option for a regular friend, but COVID has scuttled their last few meetings. She has only met up three or four times in 2020. We had also hoped to make a return trip to Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale, but are limiting travel until things calm down.

We have both stopped going to the gym to avoid exposure and have gotten soft. I am sure that is a factor as well. Who else is experiencing the same thing? I am so ready for her to start playing again!

Reactions: werekinky2
We started back playing in July. But so far only with 2 of her 12 bulls and we have not had the 2 of them over at the same time.
It‘s tough but at least she gets her fix most weekends.

Reactions: Iahotwifeshusband
We started back playing in July. But so far only with 2 of her 12 bulls and we have not had the 2 of them over at the same time.
It‘s tough but at least she gets her fix most weekends.
Allen,

You look like a bull yourself and your wife is smoking hot! I am sure she has no shortage of guys who would love to please her. You are a very lucky man!

Allen,

You look like a bull yourself and your wife is smoking hot! I am sure she has no shortage of guys who would love to please her. You are a very lucky man!
Thank you for both.
Cucks don’t have to be small dick wimpy men. As long as you enjoy watching your wife getting fucked you are a cuck. And I’m not shy about enjoying cock myself but I have still to let my wife in on that secret.
Getting men for my wife was not a problem.

My sexy wife has been playing for about 3 years. We had talked about it for a few years befroe she actually started. However, once she tried it out, she really enjoyed the extra attention and regularly met other lovers for fun times. It has always seemed to ebb and flow. When life gets busy, she can go months without playing. Then she can meet up several times in a month. However, COVID has really put a cramp in her style. She had finally met a great option for a regular friend, but COVID has scuttled their last few meetings. She has only met up three or four times in 2020. We had also hoped to make a return trip to Trapeze in Fort Lauderdale, but are limiting travel until things calm down.

We have both stopped going to the gym to avoid exposure and have gotten soft. I am sure that is a factor as well. Who else is experiencing the same thing? I am so ready for her to start playing again!
Well while waiting for the things to go back to normal, your wife could try sexting other guys. Like for example...me😅🙂

One of my wife's younger ex-coworkers just started sexting her before Covid started, so they haven't done anything more than that since. My wife has just come around to the idea of being shared. She said she would feel comfortable making love to him and in bed she gets extremely wet and turned on when I mention him. She told me that he also told her he wants to have a 3some with my wife and his girlfriend. My wife told him she'd love to let his girlfriend watch how hard she makes him and to see his thick cock deep inside her. I can't wait for her to be able to enjoy these pleasures!

20190713_222351.jpg

We seriously don't understand being so fearful of the "covid narrative" that you would quit doing the one thing that is so healthy for you. You actually quit going to the gym, which has made you less fit and with feelings of being "out of shape" and the resultant lack of sexual desire. So much of "covid" is a NARRATIVE and NOT something to be so concerned about...unless you are in a high risk group. If you really WANT to train and stay or get back in shape you can easily and safely do so. You're just convincing yourself it's ok to get soft and out of shape rather than finding a solution to the issue. Why let this absurdity rob you of your health? Also, why let it rob you of your pleasures in life, including sexual? We do understand that a great portion of the population sees covid as some sort of doomsday disease and if you believe the narrative, we understand the trepidation. I suppose if we believed in something so fervently we would hide away also. FWIW. Go back to living your life to the extent you can.

HW

As the husband of a wife who is a nurse, there is much more realness/seriousness to it then just the NARRATIVE and NOT something you should not be concerned about.

Coivd knows no boundaries. My wife has seen fully healthy and strong adults pass from it, a friend of ours did and he was into weight training and bodybuilding and was a fireman. We've seen older patients pass from it. We've seen 90 year olds who have underlying illnesses get it and recover from it and some older patients pass from it. There is a seriousness to it. It takes the lives of people from all backgrounds, health situations and ages without prejudice.

There is also an agenda that when people pass now, that Covid is the blame when that isn't true either. Another reason the numbers are increased. Just not fact.

Sure is there a NARRATIVE that is pushing their own agenda, damn right there is. There always is when you turn an illness into a political debate (and no, not making this a political debate, that's already been done thanks to our politicians).
Either way, it has dampened the amount of fun that can be had and I don't blame people for being cautious or overly cautious. Hopefully, things will get better soon and we won't have to be as cautious.

Just sharing some of what my wife brings home with tears in her eyes as she has been been in contact with.
OK