cuck dream - analysis / opinion please

wasper

Male
Verified
Had a dream last night that I could use some opinions on please.

Dream started with my Asian wife naked on a bed and me and 3 other guys naked in the room with her (all 4 of us White). One guy had a micro-penis and I asked him - where's your cock? Him and another guy with a 3" penis approached my wife, and I looked away. In a "blink and you'll miss it" moment, they came all over my wife and the bed before she even touched them. I went over and grabbed some paper towels and started mopping up the jizz, a little of which was on my wife's belly, but most of which was pooled on the sides of the bed. It was an unnaturally large amount of cum for 2 guys and very liquid. As I'm mopping, my wife says "They need a lesson from you in how to use alcohol to prevent cumming too quick". (When younger, I used to have several drinks before fucking my wife to increase my stamina so I could last long enough for her to cum before I did, but she didn't know this.) I went to throw the jizz rags away and when I returned, my wife, the other guy and me were all clothed. The other guy turned out to be a childhood friend of mine who I have not seen in decades. He was laying on the bed with my wife, deep french kissing her, and she was responding well to it. She had on an aquamarine blue casual dress, which he had hiked up to her waist. and was playing with her pussy through her pink panties. Her bush was visible on the sides. He got off the bed and undressed, and had a very rigid erection that was pointing straight up. It was about 4.5" long, and I had a brief feeling of pride that I had the biggest cock of all 4 guys. He appeared to have warmed my wife up well and was ready to fuck my wife properly and not have a premature ejaculation issue. I asked him - "do you have everything you need?" He said "I'm good". And then I unfortunately woke up!

If anyone does dream analysis or can offer any opinion on what you think this means would love to hear! Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Vincenzo

wasper

I see two analysis...... 1) You love having several guys having sex with your Asian wife and you having the largest cock and 2) you really desire to be naked, tied to a nearby chair so can't touch your 4" cock as you watch a much larger cock parts your wife's pussy lips, slides inch-by-inch stretching her pussy and reaching areas of her pussy never reached as she screams as she cums multiple times. As you watch makes your cock gets rock hard and you experience at least one HO (hands off cum).
You talk dirty telling the stud to pound you wife..... Knowing your wife will always desire his cock, Here's a picture of his cock...

Attachments

• BullRob Pussy Screamer.jpg
    BullRob Pussy Screamer.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 7