Cuck or just Kinky Fukker ???

May 10, 2022
This kind of confuses me. At times I get messages after posting a pic on various sites.
Some will say, hey you sissy cuck, I'd fuck your wife in front of you!
I have to say, not my style with the sissy stuff. Being a big guy, very athletic and competitive all my life, this is more of an insult that can often set me off. I can say that those we have met have used charm to win us over getting into her panties. I'm a witty guy, she's very shy so I do plenty of the talking and ice breaking and even lead her and new friends into flirting. Not one of them would ever call me a sissy face to face. Not here to fight, just calling it the way it is.
My style is more like, she's sexy and doesn't know it. I tell her plenty of men would enjoy her body. Wouldn't you? This is more of a line I would use.
You would never hear me say, FUCK MY WIFE IN FRONT OF MY SISSY ASS.🤣
That ain't me. If anything. I want to do her mmf. Not at all attracted to men. My passion is more the excitement of knowing she got fucked good and satisfied to the max.
If a dude's cock is that big, I will stay back and watch so that I do not interfere or get in the way of her pleasure. I mean if a 9 inch cock is pounding the shit out of her,, last thing I want to do is get in the way.
The thing that excites me is that men are attracted to her. I could sit at a bar watching another man flirt with her and when I see that look on her face like she's saying to the guy. FUCK ME! That melts my heart.
If she wants to fuck him, sure I'll join in or watch if it's more convenient. But I'd never go for being called a sissy.
I don't care for it when someone suggests I clean up. I don't do that either.
Am I a cuck or just a kinky fukker?

00mountain55.JPG
I do enjoy taking her to known hangouts doing photoshoots hoping to attract a peepers to step and play with her. If I can watch him fuck her,, more better.
😃

Well, you're very obviously not a sissy. So my assumption is that guys fucking your wife automatically think you're a sissy?
That speaks to poor qualification by YOU!
You need to get to know the guy better, for both you & your wifes sake.
Basis background for them: Experience, Education, Profession and most of all, a GENTLEMAN.

I have no idea how they get to you being a sissy by sharing your wife. But think about those guys. How did they qualify as gentlemen with the background mentioned.

You need to be more choosey with these guys. And so does your wife. I've shared my GF many times and NEVER any bullshit like that. If they resort to calling you a sissy, you've chosen the wrong type of guy.
Take your time. Get to know him a bit. There are MILLIONS of guys who'd love to bangs that hot, sexy, beautiful woman. Pick the right ones.

Well, you're very obviously not a sissy. So my assumption is that guys fucking your wife automatically think you're a sissy?
That speaks to poor qualification by YOU!
You need to get to know the guy better, for both you & your wifes sake.
Basis background for them: Experience, Education, Profession and most of all, a GENTLEMAN.

I have no idea how they get to you being a sissy by sharing your wife. But think about those guys. How did they qualify as gentlemen with the background mentioned.

You need to be more choosey with these guys. And so does your wife. I've shared my GF many times and NEVER any bullshit like that. If they resort to calling you a sissy, you've chosen the wrong type of guy.
Take your time. Get to know him a bit. There are MILLIONS of guys who'd love to bangs that hot, sexy, beautiful woman. Pick the right ones.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I did say none of the guys we have met would ever and have never called me a sissy.
It is more on the net but strangers who have seen my pics and assumed to call me a sissy. The net works that way. 🤣
The guys we have involved have been charming and gentlemen. With the exception of a couple of obnoxious guys who I've had to chase away. 😄

This kind of confuses me. At times I get messages after posting a pic on various sites.
I have to say, not my style with the sissy stuff. Being a big guy, very athletic and competitive all my life, this is more of an insult that can often set me off. I can say that those we have met have used charm to win us over getting into her panties. I'm a witty guy, she's very shy so I do plenty of the talking and ice breaking and even lead her and new friends into flirting. Not one of them would ever call me a sissy face to face. Not here to fight, just calling it the way it is.
My style is more like, she's sexy and doesn't know it. I tell her plenty of men would enjoy her body. Wouldn't you? This is more of a line I would use.
That ain't me. If anything. I want to do her mmf. Not at all attracted to men. My passion is more the excitement of knowing she got fucked good and satisfied to the max.
If a dude's cock is that big, I will stay back and watch so that I do not interfere or get in the way of her pleasure. I mean if a 9 inch cock is pounding the shit out of her,, last thing I want to do is get in the way.
The thing that excites me is that men are attracted to her. I could sit at a bar watching another man flirt with her and when I see that look on her face like she's saying to the guy. FUCK ME! That melts my heart.
If she wants to fuck him, sure I'll join in or watch if it's more convenient. But I'd never go for being called a sissy.

View attachment 824330
I do enjoy taking her to known hangouts doing photoshoots hoping to attract a peepers to step and play with her. If I can watch him fuck her,, more better.
😃
I agree, people seem to want to put labels on everyone either to demean them or make themselves feel better. In my case, I love my wife so much that I want her to enjoy her life and her body as much as possible and know, no matter who she fucks, she will always come back to me as a real man who cares for his wife.

Reactions: Frijoles Mr
I agree, people seem to want to put labels on everyone either to demean them or make themselves feel better. In my case, I love my wife so much that I want her to enjoy her life and her body as much as possible and know, no matter who she fucks, she will always come back to me as a real man who cares for his wife.
Exactly. I have enough confidence to know it's about sex but she will always be mine. 35 years , we ain't going nowhere. 😄

Reactions: ChubbyGermany
Not worth your time much less getting busted over them.
Just ignorant assholes.

Fuck them, forget them, move on...

View attachment 824330
😃
This is exactly what my fantasy is about. Its more of a voyeur, excitement kind of thing. I would love to watch my wife with someone and possibly join in.

View attachment 824330
😃
Truthful post and You are kinky fukker just like me bro, nice woman you have ! She looks stunning and confident!

Reactions: ChubbyGermany