Cuck pegging fantasy

Quiero charlar con algunos cornudos que están vinculados. Aún mejor si crees que puedes tomar mi gran polla negra de 10 pulgadas. MensajeameView attachment 1784929
SAludos desde cuba somo pareja swinguer bisexuales los dos con 12 años de experiencia en recibir grupales los.dos juntos y adictos a las pingas asi como la tuya y mas grandes.

Attachments

• received_1521087965333854.mp4
    1.2 MB
Reactions: LilSissyCuck
Being forced to take it it in front of my wife would be humbling and a turn on for her.
Would love to be forced to submit in front of the wife. First a firm over the knee spanking on my panty covered ass for telling her no. Then being slapped across my cheeks with 10 inches of bbc. Ordered to lick and suck a real mans cock for her enjoyment. The embarassment of gagging on a dominant black cock while my wife laughs and spurs him on would be over whelming. Forced over the end of the bed i'm ordered to spread my cheeks and beg him to take my virgin pussy. Refusing i recieve another hard spanking until i submit. Burning with shame i would submit and beg to be violated. One slow, long steady push until i was impailed on 10 inches of rock hard cock. Slow and steady strokes lead to hard and fast pounding as i ask him to stop. My wife would laugh and tell me she will decide when i have had enough. Pain turns to pleasure as i cum while his cock fills my boy pussy. Cum running from my ass, my little spent cock deflating and cheeks burning my wife leaves the room to await her turn.