CUCK WANNABE IN DENVER

mccuckins

Jun 11, 2018
My wife and I have great sex but I still fantasize about her with a big cocked bull. I'm about 6 1/4 inches and she's not a size queen at all but I think about her with a great big cock all of the time. She's 5'4", 100#, multi-orgasmic, loves sex and needs it every night. We have had 2 MFM 3sums but not with a bull or in a cuckold scenario. The first one was with a black guy (prob about 7 inches so not the BBC bull scenario). He came to our hotel in Denver and gave her a massage and then we both fucked her all night. It was great. The 2nd one didn't go so well. He was white, showed up about an hour late, had been drinking and couldn't keep it up and was supposed to be 9 inches but was not even 6. Ever since then she's been reluctant to have another one but I would really like to find a hung bull to fuck her in front of me. Maybe even try a cage or clean up. Anybody have any experience with convincing to try cuckoldry?

Good morning,
I am an experienced bull. I was with a cuckold couple for sometime a few years back since I have played the dominant role more than anything. I would love to talk with you and see if I could help you out. It turns me on to turn someone cuckold even if I don’t get to share in the pleasantries of the lovely wife/GF

My wife and I have great sex but I still fantasize about her with a big cocked bull. I'm about 6 1/4 inches and she's not a size queen at all but I think about her with a great big cock all of the time. She's 5'4", 100#, multi-orgasmic, loves sex and needs it every night. We have had 2 MFM 3sums but not with a bull or in a cuckold scenario. The first one was with a black guy (prob about 7 inches so not the BBC bull scenario). He came to our hotel in Denver and gave her a massage and then we both fucked her all night. It was great. The 2nd one didn't go so well. He was white, showed up about an hour late, had been drinking and couldn't keep it up and was supposed to be 9 inches but was not even 6. Ever since then she's been reluctant to have another one but I would really like to find a hung bull to fuck her in front of me. Maybe even try a cage or clean up. Anybody have any experience with convincing to try cuckoldry?
I'm up for the challenge anytime ..