Cucked for a second time

newcuck101

Male
Apr 2, 2022
My first time was posted here

(Part 1) Cucked for a second time. I wrote about the second time I cucked about 6 months ago. Just getting around to sharing it now.

Well, after going back forth about whether or not I want to cuck again, the wife and I decided to do it. The first time was great. The gentlemen we met was respectful, cool, and just a all around good guy. Despite some guilt I felt afterward, I came twice. It was a totally completely erotic experience. The first hand account of my initial cuck experience can be read here: https://motherless.com/VBCE8CAA

So Wednesday night my wife and I were laying in bed discussing the lifestyle. We hadn't really talked about in in the 3 weeks or so since it happened. After having a chat, we decided that we would John (not his real name) a call and see if he would be down for meeting us this weekend.

So the next day (Thursday) I called him in the afternoon and left a message on his voicemail. In less than 5 minutes he returned my call. Instead of meeting at a nightclub as we did on our initial meet, we decided to meet at the hotel room directly. I called my wife and let her know that I made the arrangement for tomorrow (Friday) night.

So the next day (Friday) I come home from work and find my wife in our bedroom going through her closet looking for a outfit to wear. She wanted to wear wear casual attire while I wanted her to sex sexy. After a quick debate, she agreed to dress sexy. She wore matching Black lingerie top and bottoms. She wore a White knee high skirt with a split in it, and a pair of Black high heels. Not quite stilettos. But dam near close.

So we had dinner at 5:00 (a little earlier than normal) and decided to swing by the Walgreens near our house to grab some Lube, and some EXTRA LARGE condoms. The condoms we brought last time were regular size. And I am not bullshitting when I say that the condom covered only half of John's dick. So we grab the goodies and head straight to the hotel.

We get there at about 6:45 and park the car, book the room, and head up to the room. The room was only 2 rooms over from the room we had a few weeks ago. The rooms was nice and clean. Basic room. King size bed, out door patio, and a night stand on each side of the bed with small lamps on them.

We were abit more at ease this week that we were a few weeks ago. We been there and done that. But nonetheless I still had some butterflies. I knew I would enjoy it, but I also new negative emotions like jealousy might creep in again.

So I texted John the room number. He already knew the layout of the hotel lobby from the last time. So he knew where the lifts were etc. Anticipation was building. So much so that it sort of felt like the first time all over again. My wife and I tried to chat about whatever while waiting for John. But we just stood there in silence. We were both filled with excitement and anticipation.

After a few minutes of silence, we heard the knock on the door. John was wearing all Blue jeans and a tight Black shirt. Both As soon as he walked in, I looked at my wife. My wife COULD NOT take her eyes off of him. I was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. John walked up to me and we shook hands as he greeted me. My wife got up from the bed and walked toward us. I realized the door to our room was still open so I jumped up and closed it right quick.

M wife was already rubbing his chest as they smiled and flirted with each other. John took is shirt off and my wife continued to run her hands all over his chest and arms. Watching my wifes complete arousal turned me on and made me hard. But it still felt weird.
They started deep kissing. The kissing did not last long this time. They kissed for maybe a total of 20 seconds. My wife bent over and took off her high heels and threw them under the bed. She then undid Johns belt and pulled his underwear and pants down to his ankles. I was again completely awed by the sheer size of Johns dick. I am not gay, but a 11 inches of cock is a sight to behold when you see one face to face in the flesh. My wife held it in her hand for a few seconds and just stared at it. John then sat down in the chair next to the bed. The same chair I was sitting in when he arrived.

My wife got down on her knees and immediately started sucking the head of Johns cock. She was worshipping it. She would suck the head,, and then lick the length up and down. She would hold it up and then literally kiss it. Total worship and submission. She then pinned Johns dick to his belly and started sucking his thick black balls. She licked, she sucked, she kissed. At one point she basically had her whole face buried into his ball sack. I was sitting on a night stand just to the side of the chair where this was happening. I was rock hard, and had my cock in my hand slowly stroking. My wife was hot for John. I could tell she was excited. She tried to play cool and take it slow. But I know my wife. And she was excited.

John took off his shoes while still seated and then stood up so his pants would fall off completely. John pulled her close to him and pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress. He then slid the dress off of her completely. My wife then helped him remove her bra and he began to suck on my wifes titties. John then removed my wifes thong and backed her onto the bed.

She laid on the edge of the bed with her legs spread in the air. John leaned over on the bed, his HUGE DICK just hanging down. He leaned over and wrapped his huge arms around her torso , and then lifted her and put her further up onto the bed. The power in which he handled her turned me on. My wife was much more relaxed this time around with John. John spread my wifes legs to the point in which her calves were resting on the front of his forearms. My wife reached around and tried to guide Johns enormous 11 inch cock inside of her. She was wet, but it was not going in. I had the lube from the last time we met in a bag on the night stand. I grabbed the lube and handed it to John. He put a huge clump of lube all over his hand and worked it all over his dick.

His cock slid inside of her with little difficulty after he applied the lube. I heard my wife let out a HUGE GASP of satisfaction. In 6 years of marriage, my wife has NEVER made that sound. I was both jealous, as well as turned on by that.

My first time was posted here

(Part 1) Cucked for a second time. I wrote about the second time I cucked about 6 months ago. Just getting around to sharing it now.

Well, after going back forth about whether or not I want to cuck again, the wife and I decided to do it. The first time was great. The gentlemen we met was respectful, cool, and just a all around good guy. Despite some guilt I felt afterward, I came twice. It was a totally completely erotic experience. The first hand account of my initial cuck experience can be read here: https://motherless.com/VBCE8CAA

So Wednesday night my wife and I were laying in bed discussing the lifestyle. We hadn't really talked about in in the 3 weeks or so since it happened. After having a chat, we decided that we would John (not his real name) a call and see if he would be down for meeting us this weekend.

So the next day (Thursday) I called him in the afternoon and left a message on his voicemail. In less than 5 minutes he returned my call. Instead of meeting at a nightclub as we did on our initial meet, we decided to meet at the hotel room directly. I called my wife and let her know that I made the arrangement for tomorrow (Friday) night.

So the next day (Friday) I come home from work and find my wife in our bedroom going through her closet looking for a outfit to wear. She wanted to wear wear casual attire while I wanted her to sex sexy. After a quick debate, she agreed to dress sexy. She wore matching Black lingerie top and bottoms. She wore a White knee high skirt with a split in it, and a pair of Black high heels. Not quite stilettos. But dam near close.

So we had dinner at 5:00 (a little earlier than normal) and decided to swing by the Walgreens near our house to grab some Lube, and some EXTRA LARGE condoms. The condoms we brought last time were regular size. And I am not bullshitting when I say that the condom covered only half of John's dick. So we grab the goodies and head straight to the hotel.

We get there at about 6:45 and park the car, book the room, and head up to the room. The room was only 2 rooms over from the room we had a few weeks ago. The rooms was nice and clean. Basic room. King size bed, out door patio, and a night stand on each side of the bed with small lamps on them.

We were abit more at ease this week that we were a few weeks ago. We been there and done that. But nonetheless I still had some butterflies. I knew I would enjoy it, but I also new negative emotions like jealousy might creep in again.

So I texted John the room number. He already knew the layout of the hotel lobby from the last time. So he knew where the lifts were etc. Anticipation was building. So much so that it sort of felt like the first time all over again. My wife and I tried to chat about whatever while waiting for John. But we just stood there in silence. We were both filled with excitement and anticipation.

After a few minutes of silence, we heard the knock on the door. John was wearing all Blue jeans and a tight Black shirt. Both As soon as he walked in, I looked at my wife. My wife COULD NOT take her eyes off of him. I was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. John walked up to me and we shook hands as he greeted me. My wife got up from the bed and walked toward us. I realized the door to our room was still open so I jumped up and closed it right quick.

M wife was already rubbing his chest as they smiled and flirted with each other. John took is shirt off and my wife continued to run her hands all over his chest and arms. Watching my wifes complete arousal turned me on and made me hard. But it still felt weird.
They started deep kissing. The kissing did not last long this time. They kissed for maybe a total of 20 seconds. My wife bent over and took off her high heels and threw them under the bed. She then undid Johns belt and pulled his underwear and pants down to his ankles. I was again completely awed by the sheer size of Johns dick. I am not gay, but a 11 inches of cock is a sight to behold when you see one face to face in the flesh. My wife held it in her hand for a few seconds and just stared at it. John then sat down in the chair next to the bed. The same chair I was sitting in when he arrived.

My wife got down on her knees and immediately started sucking the head of Johns cock. She was worshipping it. She would suck the head,, and then lick the length up and down. She would hold it up and then literally kiss it. Total worship and submission. She then pinned Johns dick to his belly and started sucking his thick black balls. She licked, she sucked, she kissed. At one point she basically had her whole face buried into his ball sack. I was sitting on a night stand just to the side of the chair where this was happening. I was rock hard, and had my cock in my hand slowly stroking. My wife was hot for John. I could tell she was excited. She tried to play cool and take it slow. But I know my wife. And she was excited.

John took off his shoes while still seated and then stood up so his pants would fall off completely. John pulled her close to him and pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress. He then slid the dress off of her completely. My wife then helped him remove her bra and he began to suck on my wifes titties. John then removed my wifes thong and backed her onto the bed.

She laid on the edge of the bed with her legs spread in the air. John leaned over on the bed, his HUGE DICK just hanging down. He leaned over and wrapped his huge arms around her torso , and then lifted her and put her further up onto the bed. The power in which he handled her turned me on. My wife was much more relaxed this time around with John. John spread my wifes legs to the point in which her calves were resting on the front of his forearms. My wife reached around and tried to guide Johns enormous 11 inch cock inside of her. She was wet, but it was not going in. I had the lube from the last time we met in a bag on the night stand. I grabbed the lube and handed it to John. He put a huge clump of lube all over his hand and worked it all over his dick.

His cock slid inside of her with little difficulty after he applied the lube. I heard my wife let out a HUGE GASP of satisfaction. In 6 years of marriage, my wife has NEVER made that sound. I was both jealous, as well as turned on by that.

(Part 2)

John was long stroking my wife. He would pull his cock nearly all the way out with just the head staying in. And then he would slowly but steadily go back in. He would burrow all 11 inches of that Black cock inside her. His balls would rest on my wifes milky white ass cheeks momentarily before repeating the process all over again. I am not bull shitting when I say that after maybe a dozen strokes or so my wife was already wet as fuck. I was sitting hunched over DIRECTLY behind John. I put my face literally within a foot and a half of Johns balls. My wifes pussy was GRIPPING his huge Black cock. I couldn’t help myself. I pulled my cock out and started jerking off. I told myself that this time I would wait a while before I started jerking. But I couldn’t help it.

I got up and looked over John’s shoulder to see my wifes face. My wife was in her own world. Every thrust from John made her let out a groan. My wifes mouth was wide open. She was basically panting. I am not gonna lie. I was jealous that I never made her feel the way she was feeling now. I enjoyed it 100%. But I am still new to this. So seeing my wife totally surrender to this guy is still a bit intimidating to me.

I did something I did not do during our first encounter. I started talking to my wife. I asked her how it felt. I must have asked her 3 or 4 times before she replied. When she did reply she just looked at me with her mouth wide open and nodded yes.
I moved back for a better view. John was full of sweat by now. Watching my wife with legs spread wide, while taking Johns 11 inch black cock was intoxicating. I came on the floor where I was standing.

In my day to day life I don’t smoke very often. But I do like having a cigarette after sex. So I stepped out side on the patio to light up. I was probably out there for 5 minutes. When I came back in the room my wife was still on her back in the missionary position. But she now had her legs wrapped around Johns waist. John told my wife that she had a pretty face, and that he liked fucking her in the missionary position because he could see it. In less than a minute or so of me returning from the patio the action started to pick up. Both my wife and John were both groaning at this point. John let out a huge series of grunts and I could tell he was close to cumming. I laid back down in the bed behind John in a modified prone position so I could see John enter my wife from the back side. No sooner did I get there that I heard John say that he was cumming. His balls twitched uncontrollably. He came HARD!!! I was watching pure lust. The sexual energy was so intense cannot describe it.

I looked down and my cock was semi erect again. I just came less than 10 minutes or so ago. And I was hard again.

My wife had let her legs back down from John’s waist. They rested at her side. John was still inside her. He was laying on top of her resting as they were still in the missionary position. Down times like this is what bothered me on the first meet. The fucking was hot. But the cuddling made me jealous. I am not sure what other cucks think about this. Feel free to let me know.

While they were laying there my wife was running her hands up and down his back. Seeing her pale hands run the length of his shiney sweaty muscular back was erotic I will admit. They kissed for a few minutes and John got up. His dick was literally 8 inches LIMP. He pulled his condom off (Which only covered half his cock) and threw it on the Floor.

My wife sat up with her back pressed against the headboard. John went to the shower.

While John was in the shower my wife asked me if I was Okay. I told her I was.

John just finished drying off when my wife finished her cigarette. There was like 2 or 3 minutes of silence. But before I knew it John was back on the bed. John laid down on his back and my wife laid more or less on top of him. They started making out. My wife would alternate from kissing his lips, to kissing his shoulders and chest. John had her turn around so he could eat her pussy. They were in the 69 position for maybe 5 minutes tops.

My wife got up and turned around before sitting on John. She scooted her ass up and guided Johns 11 inch Black cock inside her. My wife placed her hands on John’s chest and started riding him while facing him. John brought out instincts I never seen in my wife before. For instance while my wife was riding him, she started twerking on him. After 4 years of dating, and 6 years of marriage I have NEVER seen my wife twerk. I could see my wifes vaginal juices dripping down Johns condom covered cock and she rode his dick. I had my cock in my hand and was jerking off again. I got directly behind my wife and put my face probably no more than 2 feet from her ass. I was just watching In awe at my wife’s pussy SWALLOW this 11 inch cock.

(Part 2)

John was long stroking my wife. He would pull his cock nearly all the way out with just the head staying in. And then he would slowly but steadily go back in. He would burrow all 11 inches of that Black cock inside her. His balls would rest on my wifes milky white ass cheeks momentarily before repeating the process all over again. I am not bull shitting when I say that after maybe a dozen strokes or so my wife was already wet as fuck. I was sitting hunched over DIRECTLY behind John. I put my face literally within a foot and a half of Johns balls. My wifes pussy was GRIPPING his huge Black cock. I couldn’t help myself. I pulled my cock out and started jerking off. I told myself that this time I would wait a while before I started jerking. But I couldn’t help it.

I got up and looked over John’s shoulder to see my wifes face. My wife was in her own world. Every thrust from John made her let out a groan. My wifes mouth was wide open. She was basically panting. I am not gonna lie. I was jealous that I never made her feel the way she was feeling now. I enjoyed it 100%. But I am still new to this. So seeing my wife totally surrender to this guy is still a bit intimidating to me.

I did something I did not do during our first encounter. I started talking to my wife. I asked her how it felt. I must have asked her 3 or 4 times before she replied. When she did reply she just looked at me with her mouth wide open and nodded yes.
I moved back for a better view. John was full of sweat by now. Watching my wife with legs spread wide, while taking Johns 11 inch black cock was intoxicating. I came on the floor where I was standing.

In my day to day life I don’t smoke very often. But I do like having a cigarette after sex. So I stepped out side on the patio to light up. I was probably out there for 5 minutes. When I came back in the room my wife was still on her back in the missionary position. But she now had her legs wrapped around Johns waist. John told my wife that she had a pretty face, and that he liked fucking her in the missionary position because he could see it. In less than a minute or so of me returning from the patio the action started to pick up. Both my wife and John were both groaning at this point. John let out a huge series of grunts and I could tell he was close to cumming. I laid back down in the bed behind John in a modified prone position so I could see John enter my wife from the back side. No sooner did I get there that I heard John say that he was cumming. His balls twitched uncontrollably. He came HARD!!! I was watching pure lust. The sexual energy was so intense cannot describe it.

I looked down and my cock was semi erect again. I just came less than 10 minutes or so ago. And I was hard again.

My wife had let her legs back down from John’s waist. They rested at her side. John was still inside her. He was laying on top of her resting as they were still in the missionary position. Down times like this is what bothered me on the first meet. The fucking was hot. But the cuddling made me jealous. I am not sure what other cucks think about this. Feel free to let me know.

While they were laying there my wife was running her hands up and down his back. Seeing her pale hands run the length of his shiney sweaty muscular back was erotic I will admit. They kissed for a few minutes and John got up. His dick was literally 8 inches LIMP. He pulled his condom off (Which only covered half his cock) and threw it on the Floor.

My wife sat up with her back pressed against the headboard. John went to the shower.

While John was in the shower my wife asked me if I was Okay. I told her I was.

John just finished drying off when my wife finished her cigarette. There was like 2 or 3 minutes of silence. But before I knew it John was back on the bed. John laid down on his back and my wife laid more or less on top of him. They started making out. My wife would alternate from kissing his lips, to kissing his shoulders and chest. John had her turn around so he could eat her pussy. They were in the 69 position for maybe 5 minutes tops.

My wife got up and turned around before sitting on John. She scooted her ass up and guided Johns 11 inch Black cock inside her. My wife placed her hands on John’s chest and started riding him while facing him. John brought out instincts I never seen in my wife before. For instance while my wife was riding him, she started twerking on him. After 4 years of dating, and 6 years of marriage I have NEVER seen my wife twerk. I could see my wifes vaginal juices dripping down Johns condom covered cock and she rode his dick. I had my cock in my hand and was jerking off again. I got directly behind my wife and put my face probably no more than 2 feet from her ass. I was just watching In awe at my wife’s pussy SWALLOW this 11 inch cock.

CONT->
I literally saw her pussy gripping Johns dick when it was coming out. Her pussy lips were stretched to the absolute max. And the cum. My wife’s juices were just running all over his dick, his balls, the bed sheets. I mean again, I don’t regret it. But I could not help but feel a little jealous. I know with 100% certainty that I have never pleased her like this.

She then started grinding on Johns cock. Grinding hard. She was moaning very loud. It was probably no more than a minute or 2 later where she let out a series of huge gasps. I could tell that she came again. John had his huge black hands on her pale White greek ass cheeks as she rode him. His fingertips basically separated her ass cheeks, while his palms were squeezing her ass.

She was still riding him, but he pulled her closer to him from the waiste up. She was still in the riding position. But she was laying on top of John chest to chest. John did most of the work now. John was thrusting in and out of her while he was on the bottom and she lay on top of him. They didn’t stay in this position very long. They both got up and John put her on her hands and knees and started fucking her doggystyle.

My wife winced a bit on the first few strokes. She was good at taking his size in pretty much every position. But I could tell she felt doggystyle a bit harder to handle.

John took complete control of my wife. He grabbed a handful of her hair and was fucking her very hard. She would moan, she would wince, but she loved it. My wife’s pussy seemed to exist for Johns use. Watching her pale white ass cheeks jiggle every time Johns hips slammed into them was intense. Standing there with my cock in my hand I came again. For the second time. I sat down in the corner of the room for maybe 2 minutes while they fucked. I was again filled with mixed emotions. I got up and went downstairs to the lobby. Even though I had not had sex, I was thirsty as fuck. LOL!

I grabbed a bottle of pepsi and went back to the room. I had a great time as a whole. However the last bit of the night made me feel uncomfortable again. It is like I am fine with the sex. But the other cuddling and stuff like that is a little awkward for me.
So I get back to the room and they were finished with sex. Obviously John came again when I was in the lobby. I was gone for like 10 or 15 minutes bullshitting with the attendant.

So anyway, I go back in the room and my wife is laying totally on top of John. Belly to belly. She was resting her chin on his chest looking up at him. John was rubbing her whole body. Her would rub her back, then let his hands go down to her ass where he would run his middle finger up and down the length of her ass crack. Things moved pretty quickly. John got up and took a shower. My wife was till laying down. She asked me again if I was okay. I told her I was. And I was okay. I sat at the foot of the bed and could not help but notice how LOOSE my wifes pussy was. I asked her how many times she came. She told me 4 times.

John dried himself off and got dressed. My wife then went and showered up. John is a cool dude. Very polite, very friendly, and very respectful. We talked for the entire time that my wife was showering.

My wife got out of the shower and dried herself off. She walked over to John and gave him a kiss Before getting dressed herself. She had trouble zipping up the back of her dress. So she backed up into John and asked him to give her a hand with the zipper. John obliged and zipped it up for her. He gave her a ten second neck rub and went to the night stand to grab his belt.

We left the hotel separately. My wife is absolutely PARANOID that someone will see us, or even that the hotel receptionist will get suspicious. LOL!!!! So John left first. Then we left. The receptionist wasn’t there. I dropped the swipe card in the little box at the receptions desk, and went home.
My wife asked me if everything is okay. And I told her it was. And it was okay. I was happy about the night, And happy that we all met up again.

I asked her if she liked Johns huge black cock. She laughed and didn’t answer. So I asked again in a playful manner. She said that John does have a great dick. But then she said that I am the only man she loves. All in all. I think that the both cuck experiences I have had were good. We will definitely do it again. If anyone who reads this has ever cucked before, let me know how it felt for you.