Cucked on wedding night

When a Nasamonian first gets married, it is the custom for his bride to spend the wedding night working her way through all the guests. Each man, once he has slept with her, will then give to her as a present whatever he may have brought with him from his own house.”
― Herodotus, The Histories

When a Nasamonian first gets married, it is the custom for his bride to spend the wedding night working her way through all the guests. Each man, once he has slept with her, will then give to her as a present whatever he may have brought with him from his own house.”
― Herodotus, The Histories
the way it should be.

On our first wedding anniversary we had our first meeting with more than one bbc, and she wore her wedding dress for the first part of the evening, it was a night of many firsts, DP, DV, squirting orgasms (lost count throughout the night), bareback and creampied.
A couple of pics to enjoy
JPEG image 2.jpegPNG image 3.pngPNG image.pngJPEG image 3.jpeg

My New Wife and my Best Friends (2 Best Men and 4 other friends, 3 of them who are black) made sure I celebrated by have a few drinks extra and as soon as we went to our Honeymoon Sweet, they made me do Vodka shots. I couldn't remember anything after that, till I woke up with a cracking head ache and face down in my own vomit in the Next Room. It was 3.30pm the next day. I could hear loud moaning of my wife from the next room and my friends cheering. I was too dizzy, week, confused and afraid to do anything but listen at the door.
It went on for another 2 or 3 hours and the last thing I heard my wife say was "Thank you guys for making my wish come true. Without you guys keeping me satisfied all these years with your Huge Cocks, I would have gone crazy with Timmy's little dick"
I think I must have fainted because I woke up in my Honeymoon Bed next day next to my radiant, glowing wife.
She kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for making her happy. I didn't tell her what I heard or I wasn't even sure if it was a dream.
She got her morning sickness a 3 weeks after and in 9 months she had a Dark Haired baby boy. (I am a Red Head and my wife is Blond)

That was 15 years ago. Now we have 5 Kids all who look different to each other but NON of the are Red Heads.
I am happy with my wife and she is Happy with what ever she is getting from my friends while I am traveling for work.
I don't ask, she doesn't tell.

I suspect few men are really turned into a cuckold husband on their wedding night, i should/could have been, but a mix of she dare not, or probably in her mind with her youth and inexperience it was not the correct time to entertain a lover. She has admitted later that even on our wedding night, i probably was always going to be her cuck husband.

As a virginial 14 year old she was flirting with a "fit hunky" man in his mid 30s,
free of her virginity by me at 16 she went out one night with him finally intending to do "it" but she got cold feet topless in his car, she told me this straight away.

What she didnt admit till years later was, only a chance meeting with one of my friends in a pub stopped her letting him fuck her.. I commented the lucky bloke 36 into 16...

Pre our marriage when she was 18 and pregnant at 19 she continued to see him out and about with friends but never again did she see him alone as much as he chased her, she has said she told him she could not do it anyway, she was pregnant and told him she was married as he knew. It was her dad she turned to, to warn him off.

So if anyone he would have been the candidate had she dared.

As it was we didnt consumate our marriage on that evening as i was too drunk, a good friend took us home and i remember him hovering for several hours i suspect hoping he may make it onto this board. That would have been interesting as he was Asian and soon after she discovered she was pregnant.