Cuckold concerns

Aug 15, 2021
Hi there, my wife has been a hotwife for a few years now. It was my idea and I am happy to say that after a long period of slowly introducing the idea, we went for it and she took to it in a major way :) From threesomes to her going on dates alone, to gangbangs and her going out alone for dates with two men. Along the way we have also found we have a passion for rough play and dominance, where she likes to be dominated and mandhandled. I have always considered myself a “stag” as opposed to a cuckold. But more and more I feel a huge turn-on by her being more in control in our games. I love for her to choose her bulls and also give her the freedom to see them when she wants. Over a period we played around with me not being allowed to come while she had several dates with bulls and told me about them afterwards. She would edge me but not allow me to come. This kept me in a state of constant arousal, that led me to maybe understand the idea of chastity/caging a little better. We also had a experience where she was with a man and I was watching (as I love to do). After the foreplay, she took him upstairs and told me to wait and only listen.This was a huge turnon for both of us. Finally, our dirty talk has turned more and more in to fantasizing about men cumming in her pussy and me licking her after. Or her returning from a date with her pussy filled with cum. Basically I can feel myself being more and more turned on by the cuck side of our play. Has anyone else experienced this “sliding from stag to cuck”? Also, I am concerned that if we tried an experience with a dominant bull and me as a sub cuck, she would somehow see me in a different light afterwards - less masculine? Have any of you had the same concerns, and how have you dealt with it?

Yes I'm thinking she would see you as less masculine. I think that she does anyway the fact that tou let her pick the guys and go fuck them without you being there. She is the boss. I think you should send her out on dates. But bring the guy back to your house or hotel with you thete to watch. When she's out just restrict her to kissing, being fingered. Then she comes back to you gagging for him to.fuck her. You get to watch then. Simples

Yes I'm thinking she would see you as less masculine. I think that she does anyway the fact that tou let her pick the guys and go fuck them without you being there. She is the boss. I think you should send her out on dates. But bring the guy back to your house or hotel with you thete to watch. When she's out just restrict her to kissing, being fingered. Then she comes back to you gagging for him to.fuck her. You get to watch then. Simples
I'm actually the girl

Hi there, my wife has been a hotwife for a few years now. It was my idea and I am happy to say that after a long period of slowly introducing the idea, we went for it and she took to it in a major way :) From threesomes to her going on dates alone, to gangbangs and her going out alone for dates with two men. Along the way we have also found we have a passion for rough play and dominance, where she likes to be dominated and mandhandled. I have always considered myself a “stag” as opposed to a cuckold. But more and more I feel a huge turn-on by her being more in control in our games. I love for her to choose her bulls and also give her the freedom to see them when she wants. Over a period we played around with me not being allowed to come while she had several dates with bulls and told me about them afterwards. She would edge me but not allow me to come. This kept me in a state of constant arousal, that led me to maybe understand the idea of chastity/caging a little better. We also had a experience where she was with a man and I was watching (as I love to do). After the foreplay, she took him upstairs and told me to wait and only listen.This was a huge turnon for both of us. Finally, our dirty talk has turned more and more in to fantasizing about men cumming in her pussy and me licking her after. Or her returning from a date with her pussy filled with cum. Basically I can feel myself being more and more turned on by the cuck side of our play. Has anyone else experienced this “sliding from stag to cuck”? Also, I am concerned that if we tried an experience with a dominant bull and me as a sub cuck, she would somehow see me in a different light afterwards - less masculine? Have any of you had the same concerns, and how have you dealt with it?
we started very similarly, as swingers in fact. we moved to single dates, even two guys (+ me) at once. also enjoys being dominated and rough play - though for some reason, that's difficult to come by (in a balanced sort-of-way). she hasn't done a gb, thought it's on the list. Over time she's had hit and misses in finding her own play mates. some of them assume she wants more (she doesn't) and others are the type who don't know basic manners. but like you, we've also leaned more towards cuckold play. sloppy seconds, cleanup, chastity - that sort of stuff. like you, it keeps me in a state of arousal that drives me insane and she enjoys the control aspect of it all. through that though, she hasn't seen me in a 'less masculine' light at all when we're carrying on in normal life. to me it might even be MORE arousing ;) but we've been able to separate the two. talking before and after certainly helps - immediately after. but don't make assumptions without talking to her first. she may not know either, if that's the case - reflect on how you might feel in a worst case scenario and ask yourself if it's acceptable. who knows ... you might find out you enjoy it! :)

we started very similarly, as swingers in fact. we moved to single dates, even two guys (+ me) at once. also enjoys being dominated and rough play - though for some reason, that's difficult to come by (in a balanced sort-of-way). she hasn't done a gb, thought it's on the list. Over time she's had hit and misses in finding her own play mates. some of them assume she wants more (she doesn't) and others are the type who don't know basic manners. but like you, we've also leaned more towards cuckold play. sloppy seconds, cleanup, chastity - that sort of stuff. like you, it keeps me in a state of arousal that drives me insane and she enjoys the control aspect of it all. through that though, she hasn't seen me in a 'less masculine' light at all when we're carrying on in normal life. to me it might even be MORE arousing ;) but we've been able to separate the two. talking before and after certainly helps - immediately after. but don't make assumptions without talking to her first. she may not know either, if that's the case - reflect on how you might feel in a worst case scenario and ask yourself if it's acceptable. who knows ... you might find out you enjoy it! :)
Thanks😊

Reactions: myjuicywife
I think you are completely correct in realising she may now see you in a different light, this is common in my experience, spanning many years in this LS and is very complex.

The word i have heard before is "loss of respect" rarely given a consideration by men who have wives with lovers, she may well love you deeply but i am sure she is unknowingly loosing respect for you as a man and lover by you allowing her to do this. Her Alpha male willingly giving her away to a more dominant male and a better lover becomes overtime an alpha male no longer with a capital A and the changes continue overtime or did with me anyway.

Having had better lovers, will she still view you as her primary lover, i suspect not, hence she likes discussing other men whilst making out with you in her mind she is wanting them to be with her and getting off physcologically on this, men who think differently rarely realise this change. I speak from experience.

Sliding from stag to cuck, your already there.

Thoughts about a CB will likely become reality as she focuses on her lovers rather than you for her sexual pleasure, it serves several purposes to a female,

Prevents you from straying,
Sexual dominance of you,
and in accepting this occasionally sexual submission, to her and her lovers, "just occasionally" to start with i suspect maybe become more frequent, if not permanent.

I write from my experience,

The first time i watched my young wife with my best friend was so mind blowing, shocking yet exciting, i was in control of this knew i could say STOP but didnt.
She didnt say she wanted him again but when the opportunity arose she willingly fucked him bareback, he was the one that scratched"her itch" as she said later. Obviously an itch i didnt or wasnt asked to help with, so she awaiting his arrival.

She lost a bit of respect for me as her husband and lover in allowing her to have a FWB who became her primary choice of lover.

What as a nieve young man i was, i didnt realise was that she was already having an affair with him, now she wanted me to know, so they agreed this first watch.

she was confident i would like it, but then i could decide.. i could object then it could be written off as a one off drunken fumble, she could blame me for allowing it to start, or if i allowed this then her affair would NOW be in the open. Obviously the result brings me to this forum years later.

For good measure she unusually dressed very sexily for me soon after and we enjoyed making love so any doubts that this didnt benefit me were dispelled.

Time moved on and so did he, when i found out about the lies and deceate, replaced by a lover i sourced for her, cuckoldry is like a drug once youve tried it and enjoyed it, there really is no going back for either of you as much as a wife may say i am no bothered. The problem starts when one of you want this to finish.

One day in bed with a later lover she removed her knickers and looked at me and said i want you to wear these, she liked them and then said the following day, you will wear knickers from now on, i agreed it was so kinky. I no longer have male underwear she buys me knickers.

A permanent metal locked collar was soon to follow, a sign of her sexual dominance influenced by BDSM.

Presenting me with a CB whilst in bed with her lover into BDSM she asked me to wear this, just for the night, this became the day before and the day they met, yes i liked this, it removed any pressure to embarrass myself by giving her a 1 min fuck after her lover had spent hours doing so, plus it ensured i remained on a sexual high. Served as a sign of my complete surrender sexually to her too, my sexuality that she didnt actually need any longer.

Overtime the CB became a permanant fixture again i liked this and still do, her unspoken view however was it illiminated me as her lover and as she had alternatives that was fine, as she has said, you liked it too.

Further acts of feminisation came soon, painting my toe nails, pink a permanent thing again, she likes me walking around in knickers, a CB and painted toe nails, says i have a lovely bum in them but does she want to make love to me NO.

I changed in myself, gaining my sexual enjoyment, excitment and highs mentally rather than physically, living my sex life through my wives plays.

My first experience of wearing suspenders came in exactly the same way as the CB and knickers, i still feel uneasy wearing these infront of her with knickers, CB etc around the house, i still think this is strange for a man to do. Hidden under my jeans to go out feels more comfortable and kinky.

The most obvious example of her quest to semi feminize me outside of the bedroom came one day shopping, she held up a pair of ladies jeans and asked what do you think? i suggested she try them on, she replied, i was not thinking of them for me! So it was went into a changing room where she stood and watched me embarassingly pull a pair of very tight womens jeans over my knickers, CB and suspenders, she liked them said i had a lovely bum in them. Sold.

I now wear womens or girlie jeans as she calls them 95% of the time when we go out, suspenders underneath as a treat. feels rather kinky shopping in these.

So i am not suggesting you or everyone follows this path but a lot do,

In a recent conversion about our sex life between us she said, i married a man and want you to remain an Alpha dominant male, as i am outside our LS to friends, family and people we work with and know socially, but i questioned how does this fit in with what i wear, she replied you like it and i do too.

She then said sexually, to me your now a mix of my loving cuck husband and a sister to me.

But the one thing we have is love, openess, are best friends and can discuss anything between us, we are still deeply in love after 30 years just have a bit of a kink.

So your concern is really do you just accept this journey and enjoy it?

Sorry ive rambled on and on.....

Once u make the trip to cuck, it is irreversible

Can develop this way but doesn't have to. Ultimately, if you are happy with it, you'll get used and adjust to the new reality. Like coming only from masturbation most ofthe times, with the exception every now and then. But even then, asyou'll come primarily from masturbating ,you'll enjoy this more than any other way... Like with most things in live, getting used happens over time;)

Reactions: owlcuck
Can develop this way but doesn't have to. Ultimately, if you are happy with it, you'll get used and adjust to the new reality. Like coming only from masturbation most ofthe times, with the exception every now and then. But even then, asyou'll come primarily from masturbating ,you'll enjoy this more than any other way... Like with most things in live, getting used happens over time;)
I enjoy my hand no pressure pussy free now for several weeks.

Reactions: Jon Day
Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Next item - hope you will share the details of your past and current sex and your kinky fantasies and how you would play with me. Where are you located? I want to be your sub sissy slut online cuckold till we meet and play.

Hello I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - robbiewillsucku at gmail -- I used to be straight and dom then we got into swinging then I became a switch then a sub then more sub then very sub and I am now a sub sissy-fem cd bimale cuckold and I like it. I have 15 photos posted here:
https://imgur.com/uHQvmkx
https://imgur.com/aMXqXap
https://imgur.com/mKJmUZs
https://imgur.com/4hb4WxK
https://imgur.com/GBq2fbu
https://imgur.com/iETGkRj
https://imgur.com/grwAub1
https://imgur.com/lQF6Hx2
https://imgur.com/ZsS584W
https://imgur.com/UMY7AUo

Love 2 help hmu

You are either a cuckold or your not...