Cuckold fantasy

Wannawatchher76

Couple
Gold
I put down a few words of a fantasy that’s been floating around in my head. I have had a cuckold fantasy with my wife for some time and we have had some honest conversations about it. She is at about 50/50 on going through with it in real life. We have lightly dabbled with some stuff. In our discussions she was really open about her sexual past for the first time and that was a huge turn on. Previously she was embarrassed about it. When she discovered that it was such a turn on to me and not a setup she divulged all kinds of hotpast.

Anyway here is a fantasy of mine.

She wanted to surprise me with a date night. I got home from work on a Friday and found out said the kids would be away for the weekend. I was like cool, what is on the agenda? She teased “you’ll see” and grinned at me with her mischievous eyes all sparkly. I was super pumped that not only did we have an opportunity to have a little getaway, but also she had been plotting on it.

She rolled out a small carry-on all packed up. She asked me to change out of my work clothes into something comfy. I was a bit baffled but went ahead with it anyway. I did think it was weird that she was ready to go do something or somewhere and I had no prior knowledge. So exciting! It was also really interesting to me that we were both dressed in super casual "hang around the house" clothing.

After I changed she basically just told me to put the luggage in the vehicle and start it up. Obediently I got in and did so and just waited trying to figure out what in the heck was going on. A few minutes later she jumped in and said to drive to the Riverfront Marriott. I started that way as she was just scrolling on her phone all in her own world. Oh! This is interesting, I thought to myself. As I pulled in toward the valet she told me just to park on the curb. Flippantly she told me to grab her luggage for check in.

I met her in the lobby where she had checked in and we went to the elevator. Following her down the hall I figured out you had reserved a suite. It was amazing! Swank as hell. I mean this place was massive and grand. Unimaginable bed, lounge area, hot tub sauna and the biggest shower I have ever seen. After we took it in she had me put her suitcase up. She gave me an amazing passionate kiss then said: “you go take care of the dog , shower and dress nicely. Be back by 7:30 for dinner! I asked what she was doing, smiling she said I’m going to relax in this amazing suite, then get an in room massage! I was so excited to see what festivities she had in store. I mean it’s been years of me trying to get her to cuck me, but not much luck. Could this be it?

Leaving the suite I kissed her as she grabbed my growing hard-on and bit my lip a little. She said “hold on bitch boy” and went to the luggage. She got out a chastity cage and said “no touching it” and locked me up. I was so embarrassed it actually fit. She then stripped down to just panties and said ok, leave so I can enjoy my massage!

I was so jittery and excited and turned on. I felt like I was going to explode and the cage was a constant reminder that she was in control which amplified it all even more. I texted her about how excited I was but she had do no disturb turned on. That excited me even more.

Returning home I quickly took care of things, showered and shaved up. I picked out a nice shirt and polished my shoes. I relaxed on the bed before I got dressed to kill some time. I kept looking at the clock and could hear in my mind her telling me “later” lol.

Returning to the hotel I hit the valet and went up to our suite. She had given me a key and when I went in she wasn’t there. I scanned the room and saw the bed was messed up. She had left a note for me on the bedside table. It stated that she had gone to the lobby bar and to meet you there, but not to directly approach her. So exciting! I went down and when I saw her my jaw dropped! She looked so confident so amazing. She had on an amazing looking black dress and heels showing off her perfect legs. Her hair was down and m looked like perfection incarnate. There she was, my dream girl sitting at the end of the bar with a few people laughing with them and chatting. I was literally awe struck. I sat down, ordered a drink and watched her have a good time. As I was watching she grinned at me a few times. As she crossed her legs I noticed she had put on an small ankle bracelet with the key to my cage on it.

I just sat back and watched her light up the whole bar with that smile. A few solo guys had zeroed in and began vying for her attention. Soon enough she had sorted through and selected one she wanted. A few more drinks go by when she discretely shot me a text “I am going to blow your mind”. She and the guy both got pretty handsy under the bar and I was aching just sitting there. She reached down slowly as to not be noticed by the crowd and grabbed him. As she did she looked right at me.

He got up and went towards the restroom and a few moments later she got up, walked around the bar slightly then followed. She texted me to stay put, so I did. A few minutes later he walked out grinned at me and hit the elevator. She walked out and up to me with a flushed face and leaned into my ear. “If you want out of that cage you have to be quiet, patient and you have to watch.” We then held hands as she lead me to the elevator.

We returned to the suite and just inside the door we were immediately kissing. I tried for her panties but she slapped my hand away saying not yet, you have to earn it. She pulled the covers up and fluffed the pillows. She had me take off her shoes and rub her feet until there was a knock on the door. Grinning you said answer it!

I answered the door and as I swung it in something caught my peripheral. Turning I noticed her sliding the dress down. The guy from the bar stepped in you had me sit in a chair. They went to the couch and started making out really passionately. She kept glancing at me and smiling. She slowly undressed him except his boxers as he took off your bra. Leaving just panties. She told me to strip down….

My hands were shaky and I was having a hard time catching my breath from excitement. I was watching her react and respond to his touch and my admiring eyes. My cage was literally throbbing and leaking from the my anticipation. As he slowly pulled down her panties she gasped. She was visibly wet and eager. She slid her fingers inside his boxers and I could see goosebumps pop up all over her body. She looked right at me and asked “Are you sure this is what you want?” Before I could answer she simply stated “it’s too late either way.” She knelt, slipped him out of those boxers so smoothly and with a practiced hand slid him into her mouth eyeing me the whole time. I don’t ever get head so I had no clue she could put that much length or girth in her mouth. He was not only gorgeous and in great shape, but his glorious cock had me questioning my preferences.

They both got so into it. Clearly I was mere decoration. They looked so freaking gorgeous. You could tell it was just pure fun. She got him panting and rigid as a man can be. I could see his pulse pumping through the veins in his huge dick. He swept her off of the ground and on to the bed with ease. Lustily she beckoned me over and told me to watch closely as he inched closer to her glistening and eager lips and as he pushed into the wet and pulsing cunt her eyes rolled up and she moaned so deep and lustfully.

Slowly he eased her into inching along until he hit bottom. I know how much she loves that full feeling as her pussy stretched and grew to take him in (we have a collection of huge dildos!) She was so wet as her pussy creamed his dick. Literally overflowing. They both worked back and forth settling into a rhythm and then really got at it. She was begging him for more and started getting so loud and excited. She reached out and grabbed my balls. She told, not asked me to kiss her. We kissed so deeply and passionately until she turned my face down towards your pussy. She told me “watch! This is how I need it”

They switched back and forth from laying back and taking it to rolling over on her knees and pushing it back into him, spreading her ass to take him deeper. I could tell how much she was loving getting all of the pleasure and all of the attention she so rightly deserved. I took turns alternating from kissing her lips and kissing her huge nipples until she told him “cum in me now!” “Cum deep deep in me I need it”. He grunted as he started to unload and really started pounding. She just kept screaming yes! Yes! YES! Give it to me!

As he slid out she sat up on your arms a little and was panting a little but glowing. light sweat rolling down her beautiful slopped and heaving tits. She took a massive drag of her vape and asked me for something to drink. He thanked you for a good time and began to gather his things. It’s over? I thought too myself. That was way too short.

That’s when she pulled me over to her. She told me she had a few things to tell me. She said “I told him this our first time and she didn’t know if I was actually strong enough to be her cuckold. They had agreed to have sex, he would give us time before she reached out to him. She then told me that if I could make her have another orgasm then she would unlock me. I began to kiss her and lay on top of her. I asked “just his fucking made you cum?”

She laughed a little bit and grabbed the hair on the back of my head. She said “no but the masseuse DEFINITELY did” as she smashed my face into her slick thighs and used up pussy. She held me there because although it made her feel good, it made her feel powerful too. I barely had to do much though because she was so turned on. I licked and kissed and sucked on her, building her up until she exploded in waves of pleasure. She screamed and moaned and shook begging me to enter me. I was so excited that I literally broke the cage with my hands and entering I felt like I was floating. She was still cumming so hard and moaning that I almost immediately came. We both really peaked at the same time. I felt so close to her, so appreciative of her and having her as my love. I was so proud to be her cuckold. We wrapped into each other and just held on for everything as our heartbeats slowly returned to an almost normal level.