Cuckold life style person but cant do

Hello like minded people

Here is a husband who think and want to see him self a good cuckold and seeing my wife being with another good guy .

Unfortunately belong to area where u can't do it or even say to your wife .

I always chat about her with few of my internet friends but I dont know how to go further .

Attachments

• IMG_20220612_121142.jpg
    IMG_20220612_121142.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 40
Hello

I belong to somewhere where I can't do cuckold or even disclose to my wife . It's been 8 years since I am married and from 2 years my mind changed to cuckold . I do love my wife alot n she is beautifully hot too I just wanna feel her in another man arms .

Though I can't do anything about it but I search of good bull friends with whom I can talk about .

It gives me immense please having good friends lusting out for my wife .

I always want her to be slutty and always imagine her being with another guy loving her .

Sometime you wanna do things but you can't

Any suggestion how to proceed I will be thankful .

A pic of my wife 💖

Hello like minded people

Here is a husband who think and want to see him self a good cuckold and seeing my wife being with another good guy .

Unfortunately belong to area where u can't do it or even say to your wife .

I always chat about her with few of my internet friends but I dont know how to go further .
understand _ i am not a subcuckold but it would be hot to share my wife or if she would have sex with other guy .
it s not easy in china (conservative society and education ) too .
i ll try to take her out , set a spark without asking her directly
for example - hopefully meet a black guy - so i can tell her about their stamina and skills .
or hope to find another married lady who has a lover - so that i can let her know my thoughts about .
or handsome guy who is interested in her .
hope she ll become curious / start thinking and may ask for more information about .
it should become her idea after she had it in her mind .