Cuckold Like

Robert50

Couple
Verified
Gold
Many of the cucks on this forum, myself included, have indicated that in addition to watching, they also enjoy sucking the bull’s cock and eating his cum out of his wife/GF’s pussy. Is it heard of for a cuck like man to perform these services for a couple outside the relationship? Just curious.

Many of the cucks on this forum, myself included, have indicated that in addition to watching, they also enjoy sucking the bull’s cock and eating his cum out of his wife/GF’s pussy. Is it heard of for a cuck like man to perform these services for a couple outside the relationship? Just curious.
Thanks for the like.

Reactions: owlcuck
I have read somewhere on a couples blog site that they often attend cuck and bull parties, and there a hubby is often required to clean a wife that is not his wife.

The only cocks I’ve sucked are the six men I went to bed with while they fucked my wife.
Hi Robert. Found this on a BDSMLR.COM blog:
" In my household my hubby will always give Carl or Wes a "to completion" BJ to say thank you before they leave after a cuckolding session. It's good for his submissiveness and it also ensures that he gets at least two loads to swallow every time that a bull visits. He'll be doing this in about 3 hours time when Carl leaves this morning, but before that he'll have another cream-pie to clean. He swallowed five loads yesterday due to the party at Helen's yesterday and then Carl staying over last night, so he's had quite the weekend so far. Yesterday at the party he cleaned Wes's and Kris's loads from me and Carl's load from Helen before James fucked him and came in his boi-puss. He then cleaned another cream-pie from me, courtesy of Carl, last night."

Hi Robert. Found this on a BDSMLR.COM blog:
" In my household my hubby will always give Carl or Wes a "to completion" BJ to say thank you before they leave after a cuckolding session. It's good for his submissiveness and it also ensures that he gets at least two loads to swallow every time that a bull visits. He'll be doing this in about 3 hours time when Carl leaves this morning, but before that he'll have another cream-pie to clean. He swallowed five loads yesterday due to the party at Helen's yesterday and then Carl staying over last night, so he's had quite the weekend so far. Yesterday at the party he cleaned Wes's and Kris's loads from me and Carl's load from Helen before James fucked him and came in his boi-puss. He then cleaned another cream-pie from me, courtesy of Carl, last night."
Thanks

I have read somewhere on a couples blog site that they often attend cuck and bull parties, and there a hubby is often required to clean a wife that is not his wife.
I would volunteer to lick the other wives, and more happy for my wife to be pleased by one or more BBCs and other cucks get to taster her cunt while Im eating their wives.

Reactions: shymalea