Cuckold suprise

I have been for a long wanting my wife to join me in a threesome or foursome, but she always said no. Last week to my surprise she had sex with our friend who is staying with us for 2 weeks. it happened after I went to bed early and they stayed in the conservatory, which is well heated. not sure what woke me but when I went downstairs I notice the light on in the conservatory but curtains drawn with just a small gap, so I took a peek through the curtain and there they were fully at it, in full view and I could see him pounding in her fanny balls slapping.
So when they finished I just went back to our bedroom and pretended to sleep and wake when she got to bed, I then played with her and had sex with her and her fanny was soaked. This then happen 2 times more but she never told me what she did.

Hmmm. r u totally cool with it ? Any jealousy that she did it behind ur back and isnt talking ?
i do understand, but Id be rather mad of she didnt share the info esp if she knows you wanted to see it. But man, that is just as bad as cheating. I guess it all depends onnhow hars it made ur dick.

Reactions: cyberfruits
I have been for a long wanting my wife to join me in a threesome or foursome, but she always said no. Last week to my surprise she had sex with our friend who is staying with us for 2 weeks. it happened after I went to bed early and they stayed in the conservatory, which is well heated. not sure what woke me but when I went downstairs I notice the light on in the conservatory but curtains drawn with just a small gap, so I took a peek through the curtain and there they were fully at it, in full view and I could see him pounding in her fanny balls slapping.
So when they finished I just went back to our bedroom and pretended to sleep and wake when she got to bed, I then played with her and had sex with her and her fanny was soaked. This then happen 2 times more but she never told me what she did.
You should of lick her first to see how she reacted knowing your licking his cum out of her.

sounds like my kinda' girl.