Cuckold threesome.. What to expect?

paracufz

Couple
Gold
My wife and I have been attending a swingers party on a fairly regular basis and my wife has been fucked by the host nearly every time and she says she really likes how he fucks her. Her interactions with men at the parties and myself have had a distinct cuckold slant and the fact is pretty well known there.

As of late she and he have been texting and they have been arranging for him to come to our house and have some fun. We have had some interaction with men in the past by by and large they didn't know much about the cuckold aspect.

It is planned as a bit more of a threesome thing with a cuckold theme. I am really just wondering what she has planned.

Btw I am not gay and neither is he, by my observation.

Attachments

• chair1.jpg
    chair1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 171
  • legs.jpg
    legs.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 171
Looking forward to the update. I think he will be doing a lot of fucking and you will be doing a lot of watching and wanking. The question is will either of them suggest that you clean up after he has finished in her.

Expect the unexpected? Gay/bi are labels - often, in the heat of the moment, sexual boundaries dropped, desire sets in... who knows what might happen.

Some swinger/lifestyle couples shy away from bi male sex - maybe he's looking for an opportunity?

Reactions: Bowlerlb
i dont think 'gay' has anything to do with this.

cucks can be bi. it doies not mean that they are gay. if you are gay you would not be in this situation no?

dan
There are all KINDS of gay men married to women and trying to use them as a magnet to up their cock count. Spend a day reading all the posts here!! J (the wife)

My wife and I have been attending a swingers party on a fairly regular basis and my wife has been fucked by the host nearly every time and she says she really likes how he fucks her. Her interactions with men at the parties and myself have had a distinct cuckold slant and the fact is pretty well known there.

As of late she and he have been texting and they have been arranging for him to come to our house and have some fun. We have had some interaction with men in the past by by and large they didn't know much about the cuckold aspect.

It is planned as a bit more of a threesome thing with a cuckold theme. I am really just wondering what she has planned.

Wow she is very very Hot and juicy to Fuck harder

She’s hot