Cuckold-to-be man is looking for chatting and help

King_L

Male
Hello folks
This place seems like a very good for my purposes. I'm married 38 years old white man. Due to the job I move a lot and lived in different countries. My wife is almost 34 years old lady. We're happy in marriage and had children. But several years ago I found out that my wife was cheating on me. I know she loves me and it was just for sex. I didn't talk with her about all of this because she has complex character and explosive nature. But since that time I can't stop thinking about cuckolding as a possible way of our relationships
I'm here for chatting, discussing my real situation (preferably into PM) and some useful advices from real people who practiced this kind of lifestyle

Thanks guys for help. We had an honest conversation about her cheating and she looked happy that I'm not angry. She confessed me some things about her cheating. Hope it will help us to go to new level of our relationships

Reactions: Jstump
Hello folks
This place seems like a very good for my purposes. I'm married 38 years old white man. Due to the job I move a lot and lived in different countries. My wife is almost 34 years old lady. We're happy in marriage and had children. But several years ago I found out that my wife was cheating on me. I know she loves me and it was just for sex. I didn't talk with her about all of this because she has complex character and explosive nature. But since that time I can't stop thinking about cuckolding as a possible way of our relationships
I'm here for chatting, discussing my real situation (preferably into PM) and some useful advices from real people who practiced this kind of lifestyle
If you think she is doing cheat with you and you wanna do fuck her by any strenger so you can Hire any bull or trusted guy .

Cheating has nothing to do with the lifestyle, in my humble opinion
Establish honest communication, without pointing fingers and blaming, and listen to her side of the story
If you agree on the fact that sexual pleasure can be different than love and intimacy, then you can work things out in incorporating the lifestyle in a way that suits both of you
My .02

It takes a lot of talk and time to build that foundation of trust. She’s got to trust that you’re not going to throw cheating back at her in order to proceed. The way you end up playing may or may not resemble what others do here, and there’s nothing wrong with that as long as everyone is consenting and has fun!