Cuckolding among rivals

xlove19

Couple
Doesn't mean to offend anyone.
There are many nations which are considered as rivals to each other like UK and Argentina USA and Russia India and Pakistan atc though common people have nothing to do with politics . My question is that is there any couple who has or had bull from a country which is considered as rivals to their country or any bull having couple from rival nation.
How was the experience.

Reactions: Aussieswitch
Not exactly rivals anymore.
When working in New Guinea my wife and I visited some of the battle fields of the Kokoda Track. For those that dont know Australia defeated the Japanese in the Kokoda campaign during WW2. Along one of these trecks we met a Japanese man doing the same thing and we became friends. After one particular hard days walking my wife complained of muscle soreness. Our new friend suggested a hot oil massage which after some hesitation my wife agreed too. Look up Japanese hot oil massage on U-Tube and you will see how hot it is.
end result, although my wife did bravely resist, Japan won the this battle.

Define rivals
You mean made up by the government or media
US and Russia are not rivals. Well media thinks so and we know how reliable that is.
Trust me we are not rivals

Also sex is a universal language and bond. Put a big fucken ass or cock in front of you, then see what rivalries mean

Just my .02 pennies from being in the know

Define rivals
You mean made up by the government or media
US and Russia are not rivals. Well media thinks so and we know how reliable that is.
Trust me we are not rivals

Also sex is a universal language and bond. Put a big fucken ass or cock in front of you, then see what rivalries mean

Just my .02 pennies from being in the know
Just reread my post I said common people have nothing to do with politics. So rivals mean made by media and Govt and people influenced by them.