Cuckolding is more than just a game for some

Cuckolding is more than just a game for some. There are women who only open up when they feel a special inner connection with the other man and when this feeling for him inside turns them on from head to toe. My wife said about her lover: E. kisses so sweetly, you can't do that! And one day it became more than a kiss. My wife still loves E. for years later.

What feelings do your wives have?

Last edited:
I agree, this LS has crossed over into our normal life to a degree, mainly with her covertly semi feminizing me, items and clothing i wear everyday.

She has always had long term lovers and has fallen in love with two of them, its been very emotional for her, then she has then split from them to save our marriage. The last man i am sure she still misses.

Thankfully she has never sought to belittle me by comparing me to them sexually.

She see them as lovers satisfying her sexual needs and me as her loving cuck husband, someone to care for her, share our other interests, family and life together, her forever husband and best friend who allows her to explore and expand her sexuality, her words rather than mine.

Mine well it's like we not her only , cause she accepts me as her bi husband and it's more like a team thing that we both make love to her boyfriend and he is all game with this.
We are both fluid bonded to him , I clean her up and consume his load, and she enjoys filming when I give him a bj from start to finish and I love swallowing his loads .
He is only bare with both of us and has never pulled out of either of us,
I rim him like no other while he has her in missionary position.
He usually spend the weekend with us, all 4 us ran out back , I have the pleasure of spreading tanning oil on both of them , then one or the other puts it on me , we don't do anything outside except that , ( all 4 are discreet ) .

My wife likes giving me cum-kisses and we continue till all his cum disappears, I love that .
I'm not locked away , but they know I like being locked up when he is pumping my hole in the sling, after sex I usually go downstairs and make us some strong drinks to put us all yo sleep in the same bed , I usually get up first and I have my pick , we all agreed to having sex with anyone of us , But we all know he is mainly for Her .