Cuckold's Penis Size Comparison. Let's see the wives comparing their bull's penis to their husband's.

So many things I like about this - the anonomous nature - the hotwife and cuck hubby could any neighbor or friend. I'd like to know them and her bull! Love her naughty smile, choker and printed teeshirt. Hubby obediently folds his arms beihind his back like a proper submissive. The cuck's cage is perfect and his panties are darling. I wish I had them to wear myself. :love:🤘 Oh yeah - the bull's cock is gorgeous too.
bdsmlr-243949-6KWDhfSG6b.jpeg

So many things I like about this - the anonomous nature - the hotwife and cuck hubby could any neighbor or friend. I'd like to know them and her bull! Love her naughty smile, choker and printed teeshirt. Hubby obediently folds his arms beihind his back like a proper submissive. The cuck's cage is perfect and his panties are darling. I wish I had them to wear myself. :love:🤘 Oh yeah - the bull's cock is gorgeous too.
View attachment 1917342
WOW

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Your cock is longer and thicker than mine so I'm jealous, but that uncut girth comparison is unreal. What has your wife told you about that size?
She vacillates between being coy with the details and giving them to me (this is a guy from her past not a bull, her last bull was same thickness and an inch longer) but when she did tell me more about him the hottest thing she said was that after he’d cum inside her he’d flop his softening dick out and onto her belly and it was “heavy and overwhelming”. Interesting to me she’d share about a moment his massive cock wasn’t in her but then again apparently he came quick and had small loads, both of which she finds disappointing.

She vacillates between being coy with the details and giving them to me (this is a guy from her past not a bull, her last bull was same thickness and an inch longer) but when she did tell me more about him the hottest thing she said was that after he’d cum inside her he’d flop his softening dick out and onto her belly and it was “heavy and overwhelming”. Interesting to me she’d share about a moment his massive cock wasn’t in her but then again apparently he came quick and had small loads, both of which she finds disappointing.

Small loads out of that is definitely disappointing. Amazing story about putting it on her belly. I wouldn't ever be able to do that with my size

Reactions: dnaughtiest99