Cuckold's penis sizes

This is an old photo when I tried to "pose" on camera.
Normally I am much smaller/shrinked when soft so the head of the penis is barely out.
Back then I worried about being smallest among nudist friends. Now I am completely OK with it.

I am not too small when erect though, wife never complained about size. She says I am her smallest in terms of length but by far the thickest. Wife is the only women I had ever any sex. She had 4 different dicks before me.

She never cums with me fucking her though but easily with dildo 8" and recently she confessed that she could cum with her ex before me.

The problem is also I cannot last long and it frustrates my wife a lot so for 4th month my wife wants me to eat her ass and pussy, play with dildo or fingers. No pussy or ass for me to penetrate for 4th month but just mastrubation while I am making her cum.
20160902_111624__.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe I could offer some thoughts. I'm a bull. I'm 43 and been single most of my life and a bull just as long. I have no idea how many women I've slept with but my best guess is somewhere around 500. About 100 were hotwives or wives I hit on for the husband. I'm big but not "huge." There are certain positions I can't do with certain women because I bottom out or it's painful. I can give my opinion based on experience. There are size queens out there and in my experience size queens fall into one of a few categories:

1) Male driven. A male, usually husband or boyfriend convince them they want something bigger. They are turned on by it because they are turned on knowing they are turning their husband/boyfriend on by going for it.
2). The trophy hunters. Just like someone that deer hunts for a trophy. They want more of a challenge, they want to feel like they've made a big find by finding a big cock. Like a trophy hunter they want to brag about the "trophy" but as with hunters the meat is what it's really all about and trophy deer don't always eat good.
3) Women with a fat ass. It might require a bigger dick to push through the layer of fat and hit the spot!
4). for some (not near as many as most guys think) it does in fact feel better for them. I've found no two women like the same thing sexually, get off the same way or cum the same way. For some women it just feels better to be stretched out.

With that being said most women need at least average. Too small typically leaves them unhappy.

Completely thinking and experiencing the same! Adapting a beta/cuckolding role is also a way of coping with jealousy and making it psychologicaly acceptable for yourself and also regarding the softening eventual guiltfeelings of your wife that she is sleemping with another man.
Nature has short changed us and it certainly makes sense that a woman would go for the alpha. But like you pointed out we find a way to psychologically adapt. Nature gives us the ability to enjoy our inferiority and to accept the fact that we don't belong in bed with women. We get our sexual enjoyment from rejection and denial and learn that our role is one of support to the female. At least that's how I feel about it but I can't speak for everyone.

I think it goes or can go both ways. Men having a small penis are mostly less effective in providing their wives good sex simply because of the size but also because of the less self-confidence their have but also sometimes of the lower sexdrive they have sometimes induced by lower testosterone that also induces less hard and keeping it up longer. The les hard and the lesser frequent you have erections the lesser the penis works and even shrinks of not being used and trained. Otherwise being cuckolded and in chastity also induces the reduction of the size and functioning of the penis. It is scientifically proven that in gay men the bottoms are average having smaller penisses then the tops.
It stands to reason that the guy with the smaller penis would take the roll of the female. As a guy with a micro penis I'm very submissive and while I'm not gay I would feel more appropriate taking the woman's role if given a choice. As it stands I have low testosterone and feminine characteristics and prefer to dress like a woman. I'm not a penetrator and I'm incapable of coitus with my wife that's why she cuckolds me and I don't blame her.

A graphic comparison that illustrates why I am her cuck. Her Bull had his cockhead nestled between my legs and against my butthole and my cock on top of his to illustrate the difference in our size while my wife asked, "Do you see why David is the one who gets to fuck me?"

I muttered a soft "Yes."

My wife then replied to me, "Now, how do you show David how grateful you are for being here to satisfy your wife since you can't?"

I got on my knees and took David's big cock into my mouth.

Your wife must love that girth. Wow

I've been a bull and a stag. Both are very enjoyable but as I age, I find I prefer sex with men. View attachment 1923142
The friend I share my wife's pics with has a big, thick cock but he has told me he wants to clean and suck my smaller one after I have sex with my wife.

He's obsessed with her (the pics I share for tribute help :)) and imagining cleaning off her juices off my cock. He's also uncut so admires my clean cut one.

Don't know if I count as a bull in this situation but love knowing he wants to suck and lick my cock as much as I want to suck his big one. The next JO session should be fun

The friend I share my wife's pics with has a big, thick cock but he has told me he wants to clean and suck my smaller one after I have sex with my wife.

He's obsessed with her (the pics I share for tribute help :)) and imagining cleaning off her juices off my cock. He's also uncut so admires my clean cut one.

Don't know if I count as a bull in this situation but love knowing he wants to suck and lick my cock as much as I want to suck his big one. The next JO session should be fun
Hott.

A graphic comparison that illustrates why I am her cuck. Her Bull had his cockhead nestled between my legs and against my butthole and my cock on top of his to illustrate the difference in our size while my wife asked, "Do you see why David is the one who gets to fuck me?"

I muttered a soft "Yes."

My wife then replied to me, "Now, how do you show David how grateful you are for being here to satisfy your wife since you can't?"

I got on my knees and took David's big cock into my mouth.

You need mine too

"Now do you see why David is the one who get's to fuck me?" I muttered a soft "yes" That should be " yes ma'am"
'

Myself, 62kg, 175cm, 15cm, regular skinny, next to a partner of us... we got to the conclusion its not bigger... its different.. its another type of sex

View media item 290241
Had two more partners... where's the comparison!

Attachments

• IMG_321434.jpg
    IMG_321434.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_231232Size2.jpg
    IMG_231232Size2.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_538958.jpg
    IMG_538958.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Love
Reactions: Vincenzo and Giani