Cucks that enjoy getting bulls off

I wanna a cuck hubby to suck my bull cock
I’ve sucked a bwc my wife was being fucked by he even pulled out and came in my mouth and then went back to stroking it in her pussy until he shoot another load inside of her while I was licking her pussy he just kept fucking after the second load so it was draining all of his big load from his big 9 inch thick cock in my mouth made me clean up a few minutes later while he was playing with her tits and she was sucking him off he came again on her tits and then made me suck him and eat cum off her tits she went to the shower and a face fucked me while she was in there

I’ve sucked a bwc my wife was being fucked by he even pulled out and came in my mouth and then went back to stroking it in her pussy until he shoot another load inside of her while I was licking her pussy he just kept fucking after the second load so it was draining all of his big load from his big 9 inch thick cock in my mouth made me clean up a few minutes later while he was playing with her tits and she was sucking him off he came again on her tits and then made me suck him and eat cum off her tits she went to the shower and a face fucked me while she was in there
Sounds like a great experience.

Reactions: gregnginger
You sound like a good cuck that knows his role and how to help take care of a bwc. Message me if you ever wanna chat.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I so want to lick my wife while she being fucked.