Cum fill my whore wifes mouth

Jan 10, 2019
N.orange county californi
Hi we are a couple with a really important goal for us we need 768 men willing to get their dicks gobbled up by my wife and blow theyre wad in her mouth to be swallowed the goal is to reach 1 gallon mark of sperm ingested into her stomach within one sitting participants may fuck her pussy and or ass while they wait for their turn to face fuck my wife now takeing volunteers to hopefuly get this of the ground by middle of next month hopefuly?no dick to big no dick to small the only requirement is you must blow a load down her throat if you accidently fire off while waiting your turn be prepared to stay until able to reload or be prepared to take one and swallow i will provide the load for participants unable to provide semen to her mouth serious people only217379217380

Reactions: Klity69
So serious that it’s written without punctuation, or even a location!
Do i detect a touch of sarcasm? The location part is that we plan two or more I plan to screen who it is I'm going to permit to stick their cock in my wife's mouth i am a husband who cares,and as such my #1priority is to protect and provide for the woman i chose and who entrusted me to be her dominant in our agreement binding both spiritualy and by law .i cant just get a bunch of fools all hot and provide them the GPS location of her in current time and just leave it up to luck whatever happens to her know I'm going to scream that's why I know location now punctuation schools never really been my strong suit so I tend to just use a voice type keyboard and I disabled correction which I should probably enable thank you for pointing that out but you can either follow the thread or not you know it's entirely up to

Reactions: hardwetcouple
Do i detect a touch of sarcasm? The location part is that we plan two or more I plan to screen who it is I'm going to permit to stick their cock in my wife's mouth i am a husband who cares,and as such my #1priority is to protect and provide for the woman i chose and who entrusted me to be her dominant in our agreement binding both spiritualy and by law .i cant just get a bunch of fools all hot and provide them the GPS location of her in current time and just leave it up to luck whatever happens to her know I'm going to scream that's why I know location now punctuation schools never really been my strong suit so I tend to just use a voice type keyboard and I disabled correction which I should probably enable thank you for pointing that out but you can either follow the thread or not you know it's entirely up to
You didn’t even give a state - no one is going to take you seriously if you throw out invites like this that seem like a complete farce because you don’t provide even the most basic info that anyone who was serious would need to know.

You didn’t even give a state - no one is going to take you seriously if you throw out invites like this that seem like a complete farce because you don’t provide even the most basic info that anyone who was serious would need to know.
Fair enough but that goes to show that ones assumptions arent accurate even when common sense logic is used to arrive at such an assumption cuz this post isnt foney but as i said before everyone can see it but no one is forced to believe it just some will be picked to experience it and others wont

Fair enough but that goes to show that ones assumptions arent accurate even when common sense logic is used to arrive at such an assumption cuz this post isnt foney but as i said before everyone can see it but no one is forced to believe it just some will be picked to experience it and others wont
I’ll stick around just so someone on this board can post about “their experience”. Don’t worry, I’m patient.

Reactions: Mfmcuzthreeiskey