Cum tribute my sexy hot wife

Holy shit! She is, honestly, and 11 on a scale of 10! Thank you for giving me something to fantasize about all day today!

Show us how hard she makes you. Seeing her turn you on turns her on.
I’m in the car right now, driving to work… Might be a little bit difficult… And I don’t wanna have a car accident as I cum tribute her! But, I will definitely get around to it soon enough! She is definitely worthy of it!

The thought of you two, together, makes me wish I had two cocks. It brings to mind the scene in the movie Tombstone when Doc Holliday states, “ I got two guns (cocks), One for the each of you.” 😂😈😍

The thought of you two, together, makes me wish I had two cocks. It brings to mind the scene in the movie Tombstone when Doc Holliday states, “ I got two guns (cocks), One for the each of you.” 😂😈😍
But, even though I don’t have two cocks, You two together represents one of my most intense fantasies… You two 69ing, while I alternate from end to end, fucking your mouth’s, pussies, and assholes, until we all cum together! 😈

Reactions: EgyBull
But, even though I don’t have two cocks, You two together represents one of my most intense fantasies… You two 69ing, while I alternate from end to end, fucking your mouth’s, pussies, and assholes, until we all cum together! 😈
Yes, boys do seem to like that when I play with their wives or other girls. But, this thread belongs to the lovely Couplenextdoor77, so maybe they have a pic of the sexy Mrs in a 69 to satisfy your cravings. They did ask for a tribute though, so that would be awesome! Maybe I should tribute her with my vibrator??

Mrs Hotwife

WWTPsmi69withguybehind.png