Cumming in my Cage

Cuckymb

Male
From
MN, US
My wife really enjoys ruining my orgasm and then immediately having me squeeze on the cage for a week or two.

Tonight she said that she'd like to ruin me while I'm in my cage. She said this after she saw teased me and saw precum staining my underwear. I really like that it's her idea and it turns her on.

So, any ideas? How could she bring me to orgasm in my cage? She has a vibrator but I don't think it's powerful enough.

Lotsa ways. Finding out is part of the journey, the joy and discovery…ideally for both of you. But let me say this too; far too many people looking at this from the outside do so from a fantasy standpoint, one of total deprivation and misery. Or something close to that. I don’t think that’s real life for most men who actually explore caging territory with their wives.

I’ve had a fair sample size of caged climaxes with my patient, understanding sexy AF wife in the last year or so. All of them have been wonderful, and incredibly, a number of them rate among the most intense and satisfying (both physically and emotionally) ones I’ve had e-v-e-r, in my entire life. I’m not sure how or why that is but I’m definitely not complaining. And while I can now testify proudly that a man can indeed have a climax without ejaculating, my wife has been stunned and delighted, right along with me, at the force and volume of some of my ejaculations while in chastity. I’m talking beyond anything ever experienced, even as a young man. I’ll have to let you know when I experience one that either she or I would describe as “ruined” in any way.

But I wldnt hold your breath waiting😉

Last edited:
Lotsa ways. Finding out is part of the journey, the joy and discovery
What worked for you? A vibrator against the cage?

But let me say this; I think far too many people looking at this from the outside, do so from a fantasy standpoint of total deprivation and misery. Or something close to that. I don’t think that’s real life for most men who actually get into it with their wives.
We do this because we both enjoy it. I love the great and denial and she loves to do it. Right, it's not about cruelty and torment.

Reactions: nicebiguy
My wife makes me cum in my cage by pegging me. When I am on my hands and knees, the swinging of the cage helps bring me to climax. When I am on my back, she is fondling me. It also helps she is very vocal as she is pegging me.

I have also climax in the cage when I am wearing the strap-on and doing her. Once again the swinging of the cage helps me cum.

My wife really enjoys ruining my orgasm and then immediately having me squeeze on the cage for a week or two.

Tonight she said that she'd like to ruin me while I'm in my cage. She said this after she saw teased me and saw precum staining my underwear. I really like that it's her idea and it turns her on.

So, any ideas? How could she bring me to orgasm in my cage? She has a vibrator but I don't think it's powerful enough.

I can fist my sissy cuck's pussy into cumming in his pathetic little cage. I make it shoot right out of his cage. I want to make him such a sissy while a bull fills him with cum and shoots it down his throat. It's been so hot watching the transformation from "no I'll never be a sissy" to please mistress make me into such a sissy bitch.

My wife makes me cum in my cage by pegging me. When I am on my hands and knees, the swinging of the cage helps bring me to climax. When I am on my back, she is fondling me. It also helps she is very vocal as she is pegging me.

I have also climax in the cage when I am wearing the strap-on and doing her. Once again the swinging of the cage helps me cum.
I love hearing my metal cage and lock click and my useless cock and balls swinging around when I get fucked hard doggie.

I'm back in the cage again. She enjoyed her usual mind blowing orgasm for herself. I enjoyed having mine ruined and then was required to squeeze into my little cage.

She has started to keep a tally of her orgasms, my days in the cage, and the number of ruined orgasms (sometimes she'll let me out just to ruin one). She kept me under key for two weeks before. I'm not sure how long this one will last. Pretty intense.

We're looking at wands. Maybe Santa will have a gift for me.

Wife uses a big vibrator I cum

Reactions: nicebiguy

She can have her black bull fuck your tight ass till you cum. It won’t take long I promise!