Cumming in Wifes Shoes and Them Wearing

Has anyone else, or had others come in their wives heals or flats or on their feet and taking pictures or video of it? Would love to chat with others in trade I love coming in my wife's shoes and love meeting up with other guys who are into it also and have a wife or girlfriend and we show off our wives pretty feet bring along their shoes and jack off in them. Absolutely love seeing her feet sliding into them the next day. Love fucking her in them with her feet in her shoes right in front of my face looking for all the sexy evidence and her toes in them. Would love to chat with others who are into this or would like to. Would also love to show off our wives shoes from their closets and pick ones we would do. Shoecumcplny to talk K or T
View album 10151

My wife likes to have her bull shoot his load all over her toes. She then wears these open toe plastic shoes that unsnap and open up for cleaning. She will walk around all day in her cum shoes as it churns and mixes with her foot sweat. After a while it thickens up into a waxy smelly cheese. When she is ready she makes me kneel before her and lick her feet and shoes clean like a slave. She calls it toe cheese.

Reactions: lanamer69
My wife likes to have her bull shoot his load all over her toes. She then wears these open toe plastic shoes that unsnap and open up for cleaning. She will walk around all day in her cum shoes as it churns and mixes with her foot sweat. After a while it thickens up into a waxy smelly cheese. When she is ready she makes me kneel before her and lick her feet and shoes clean like a slave. She calls it toe cheese.
Would love to see some pictures of the shoes. Her bulll coming on her feet and are wearing them

Not shoes, but I had a mate who wanted to wank into my exwifes undies. We dried them out on the radiator and she wore them the next day

• Love
Reactions: Taylorint
Has anyone else, or had others come in their wives heals or flats or on their feet and taking pictures or video of it? Would love to chat with others in trade I love coming in my wife's shoes and love meeting up with other guys who are into it also and have a wife or girlfriend and we show off our wives pretty feet bring along their shoes and jack off in them. Absolutely love seeing her feet sliding into them the next day. Love fucking her in them with her feet in her shoes right in front of my face looking for all the sexy evidence and her toes in them. Would love to chat with others who are into this or would like to. Would also love to show off our wives shoes from their closets and pick ones we would do. Shoecumcplny to talk K or T
View album 10151
I am in!!!
Thinking the same as you please contact me

Reactions: Shoecumcplny