Cumming too quickly

hellobris

Male
Sep 13, 2022
Recently I can’t get thoughts of my (M, 29) girlfriend’s exes out of my head. This has created a bit of a stamina issue for me in bed. She is cold stone stunner - 28, blonde, big ass, small waist and perky tits.

She has been quite open about who she’s fucked in the past during conversations, but a trip down a Facebook wormhole has put faces to names, making it seem more real.

She’s mentioned in the past that she usually goes for ‘alpha’ guys and that I’m not like others she’s dated (which she says she likes). The thought of a dominate guy having his way with her creates a whole cocktail of emotions (including a hard on) for me.

It hasn’t helped that I’ve come across messages from past hook ups where she’s said the sex was ‘so hot’ and she ‘can’t get it out of her mind’.

Past hook ups are always liking her Instagram pics/stories too (her posts are usually boner inducing).

I know she’s had bigger guys than me before and the thought of her bouncing on a ‘massive knob’ (her words) makes me shoot my load too early and I think is leaving her feeling unsatisfied.

Recently I can’t get thoughts of my (M, 29) girlfriend’s exes out of my head. This has created a bit of a stamina issue for me in bed. She is cold stone stunner - 28, blonde, big ass, small waist and perky tits.

She has been quite open about who she’s fucked in the past during conversations, but a trip down a Facebook wormhole has put faces to names, making it seem more real.

She’s mentioned in the past that she usually goes for ‘alpha’ guys and that I’m not like others she’s dated (which she says she likes). The thought of a dominate guy having his way with her creates a whole cocktail of emotions (including a hard on) for me.

It hasn’t helped that I’ve come across messages from past hook ups where she’s said the sex was ‘so hot’ and she ‘can’t get it out of her mind’.

Past hook ups are always liking her Instagram pics/stories too (her posts are usually boner inducing).

I know she’s had bigger guys than me before and the thought of her bouncing on a ‘massive knob’ (her words) makes me shoot my load too early and I think is leaving her feeling unsatisfied.
Oh-oh, you are in trouble…I’ve been there, done that. Your best bet is to share her, and get off on it. Seriously. Have the talk with her, I bet she will feign no at first, but inside wants big, stiff cock. She might already be fucking other men. Let her. Enjoy life, it’s shorter than you think.