Cure wife is a complete slut when she drinks

My wife enjoys sex especially oral sex, when she drinks she becomes a total slut with others. Would it be wrong to organize a blowbang or bukkake for her when she’s drunk? She has always enjoyed me telling her what she got up to with strangers the next day.

Attachments

• 204227_1935553074952_3995384_o_Original.jpeg
    204227_1935553074952_3995384_o_Original.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 257
My wife enjoys sex especially oral sex, when she drinks she becomes a total slut with others. Would it be wrong to organize a blowbang or bukkake for her when she’s drunk? She has always enjoyed me telling her what she got up to with strangers the next day.
by Blowbang we belive you mean making her "air tight" wife says go for it.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Oh yeah...I have permission from my wife to do what I what when she is drunk. So if you have that, I would get her split roasted and cum filled. She is smoking!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Minha esposa gosta de sexo principalmente sexo oral, quando ela bebe ela se torna uma vagabunda total com os outros. Seria errado organizar um boquete ou bukkake para ela quando ela está bêbada? Ela sempre gostou que eu contasse o que ela fez com estranhos no dia seguinte.
NIt wouldn't be wrong, go ahead with that wish, and invite me to participate!😁😁👍

She has the beautiful face for it, alcohol is a double edged sword loosening inhibitions but increasing vulnerability how far you are prepared to go with having your wife behave as a total slut in the hands of other men only you can decide but what you’ll have to provide is her security and perhaps you should consider a good friend accompanying you both as on your own you won’t control determined men who fuck her for their pleasure and not hers or even yours. Best perhaps to get her written permission or recorded video permission to arrange what you want as you wouldn’t be first husband that a wife who enjoys one thing and says another has taken to the cleaners in a divorce court.

Reactions: Mort