Curious husband seeking chat and advice

Feb 28, 2022
Hi everyone! I’m a mid-30s husband in Tennessee and finally decided to sign up for the site after seeing all of the great discussion here. My wife and I have talked about bringing another man in the bedroom but haven’t found the right guy/time/place yet. What I need to open to her more about is my desire to be humiliated by her and the other man. So far we’ve just talked about a threesome type scenario where I am lightly involved but mostly watching. She deserves a fun evening with an alpha male so much and I really want to see it all. Anyway, thank you all for having me and I look forward to participating in the robust discussion. I’m always open for private chat too!

Hi everyone! I’m a mid-30s husband in Tennessee and finally decided to sign up for the site after seeing all of the great discussion here. My wife and I have talked about bringing another man in the bedroom but haven’t found the right guy/time/place yet. What I need to open to her more about is my desire to be humiliated by her and the other man. So far we’ve just talked about a threesome type scenario where I am lightly involved but mostly watching. She deserves a fun evening with an alpha male so much and I really want to see it all. Anyway, thank you all for having me and I look forward to participating in the robust discussion. I’m always open for private chat too!
you spoke to her about what you want? You tried role play and dirty talking when you are playing?

Yes we use toys and roleplay about me watching her with another man. I just haven’t gone into some other specific ideas yet, such as being humiliated in public at a bar or being tied up by the bull. I’m taking it slow with introducing these ideas
you sure do need to take it slowly if you ever want it to happen. You don't want to freak her out at the start.
Have you had her use a big toy on herself, and told her to imagine it's another guy, then tell you how good his cock feels inside her?
some easy put downs about you and your cock maybe to start?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
you sure do need to take it slowly if you ever want it to happen. You don't want to freak her out at the start.
Have you had her use a big toy on herself, and told her to imagine it's another guy, then tell you how good his cock feels inside her?
some easy put downs about you and your cock maybe to start?
Yes exactly, I very much want it to happen so I’m going slow. I have stroked myself on the other side of the bed watching her with a fairly large toy and asking her how good it feels. But I haven’t suggested comparisons to my cock and we definitely could use a bigger toy. All very good suggestions, thank you sir! I’ll take any help I can get it, I love her so much and she deserves the kind of evening I can’t give her

Reactions: ep46wksp
Yes exactly, I very much want it to happen so I’m going slow. I have stroked myself on the other side of the bed watching her with a fairly large toy and asking her how good it feels. But I haven’t suggested comparisons to my cock and we definitely could use a bigger toy. All very good suggestions, thank you sir! I’ll take any help I can get it, I love her so much and she deserves the kind of evening I can’t give her
Try it during role play, tell her you want to know how good it feels compared to yours, is it bigger, harder, etc

You might try this -- lick her pussy after every time you fuck her - on the fifth or sixth time - while you are licking her pussy clean - say I am fantasizing that you fucked another cock earlier today and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Reactions: Jon Day
Only want to say that there does not have to be the air of humiliation involved. If that is a fantasy element you are interested in, it can be added later. First step is to get her to play with another guy first. Role play out in public together, pretend you don't know each other. Then involve others around you. Example, for us it normally starts at local or vacations area swingers club to have some drinks and we like to play pool. She goes to the pool table and puts some quarters up, if others are playing it she just finds her spot and racks up to play by herself when I come around and ask to challenge her.i sit across the room from her. We play and wait for others to join. In the mean time we play some dares out. When she loses at a game I have her remove her bra for a game, during which she will make a trip to the bar for a drink, make conversation with someone and "explain" to them she lost it playing strip pool with "some guy"! But she is going to play double or nothing next game. It does not take long to have other challengers approach and join in our game, unknowingly. Then she beats me gets clothes back and there at the table puts it back on. I then stay in the rotation of challenges or leave the area and watch from afar for a while. Have her play them for a piece of clothing. When she loses the first game she likes to walk over to opponents table and stand infront of him or her and slowly remove her panties, fold and place them on their table. Saying those are my favorites so she wants a rematch to win them back. During the second game, now "armed" and opponent knowing she is panty free she uses it to her advantage, "accidentally" opening her legs when he is shooting her direction, or bend over in front of him to flash him as she shoots. Then she has to decide what she is going to do next. Win and take them back and move on to find another tease, or lose and get creative or paying off her"debt" for losing and extra to get panties back too. Maybe take him out on dance floor and do some dirty dancing or take him for a walk back to "her" cabana for some time to "talking and touching". I can see and watch from across the room to make sure she is ok. We have safe words and hand signals defined ahead of time. I walk by every few minutes so she has the opportunity to say a safe word in her conversation for me to hear. She is allowed to go as far as she wishes. We have even left separately, we always have a hotel room nearby. Room is for us unless she decides to go back with new friend. If she goes without me I stay and enjoy myself for an hour or so. Our room I wire with cameras to watch her and guest without being there, she is safe. after going to the room she explains, that hubby will be arriving soon but I'm cool with everything. They normally recognize me when I arrive later as the other pool player. Then she can do as she wishes while I watch and film.
We have done this several times, not always successful but even if she does not find a friend to play with, we have a great night in our hotel room talking about the things that happened or could have happened.

Just the way we have found to break the ice and to ease into a night of play. She is always in control and knows that she only had to say a word and I'm going to be there, and that I'm always watching what is happening.

Attachments

• AT CLUB SHOOTING POOL UPSKIRT 2-1.jpg
    AT CLUB SHOOTING POOL UPSKIRT 2-1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20171118_011845.jpg
    IMG_20171118_011845.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Sonja at PC with legs spread for me.jpg
    Sonja at PC with legs spread for me.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 20
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=DOJi3F-b880xgmro)original_453052141 (1).jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=DOJi3F-b880xgmro)original_453052141 (1).jpg