Curious wife

Jimi3841

Male
Sep 10, 2022
My wife is looking to chat with an older, educated and articulate man. Be versed in chatting with a PG rating and know how to seduce a woman with the written word. A longer profile message with some thought and depth gets her attention. This is not about a bull, hotwire, cuckold old dynamic. But more about a woman wanting to find a spicy chat buddy to interact with virtually. Give your age, location and stats to show you have read this.

Might be interesting... 62, travel in New Mexico (south/central), west Texas (El Paso), central and north Texas (Austin/Hill Country, DFW), 6'1" tall, 190-lbs, fit, thick, hung, experienced on both sides of the fence ("bull" and cuckold). I'm a highly educated professional, independent, kinky, and find stimulating her mind to be as important as stimulating her body.

63 Jon Tampa Bay area. Retired chef , recently widowed. I am a man of many passions. Obviously by my profession I enjoy cooking. Most people cook to eat, I cook because I enjoy the art. I would call myself educated and have a pretty decent sense of humor. I love to hear a woman laugh or make her smile. More on request

Reactions: Jimi3841
My wife is looking to chat with an older, educated and articulate man. Be versed in chatting with a PG rating and know how to seduce a woman with the written word. A longer profile message with some thought and depth gets her attention. This is not about a bull, hotwire, cuckold old dynamic. But more about a woman wanting to find a spicy chat buddy to interact with virtually. Give your age, location and stats to show you have read this.
48, Atlanta GA , 5’11 195 . Full details in my profile.

Reactions: CredsCouple
38,India tell her to ping she wont regret, I am not vulgar but sure can do the things with my flirty words. Try me 🤞 :cool: (y)