Dallas dance clubs

Duke36

Male
First time poster. Glad to see so many great threads!

Curious - in Dallas - wife used to love going ot dance clubs, let her hair down and dance with other guys, tease me with them, etc. when we were dating and pre-kids. The idea has come up and she's up for going back at it, but wants to find a dance club with dance music more 80's/90's style. Any insights on dance clubs where she can get back into her groove? Hottest memories for us both was her grinding on guys (sometimes kissing them, hands on ass, etc.) and now we are wanting to try that out again before taking bigger steps.

ANY insights are welcome and appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 575Cuck
First time poster. Glad to see so many great threads!

Curious - in Dallas - wife used to love going ot dance clubs, let her hair down and dance with other guys, tease me with them, etc. when we were dating and pre-kids. The idea has come up and she's up for going back at it, but wants to find a dance club with dance music more 80's/90's style. Any insights on dance clubs where she can get back into her groove? Hottest memories for us both was her grinding on guys (sometimes kissing them, hands on ass, etc.) and now we are wanting to try that out again before taking bigger steps.

ANY insights are welcome and appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Ahhhh fond memories of clubs like that
I can only suggest looking for couples only/swingers clubs in your area
Being in a large city you should be able to find
Try an adult novelty store and ask there