Daphne's stories

D Sat back onto her heels. Perspiration running down her body along with the cum that covered a large portion of her face. Slowly small drips of cum fell onto her tits and made their way to join her nipples. All in all painting D as a well used fuck toy and the latest addition to the stable for Black cock. D could feel her ass and cunt reacting to the recent treatment from the band members. And it wasn't unpleasent in any way. In fact D said that her clit and cunt were throbbing and keeping her hyper sensitive, wet and in a constant state of being extremly horny.

Mr BBC called D over to him, sporting a very hard and angry looking cock and told D to sit facing away from him. Taking his cock in her hand D slowly started to rub her very wet cunt over his cock head when suddenly he grabbed her by the shoulders and forced the entire length into her cunt in one swift movement. Her scream wasn't due to any pain he caused. Just a reaction to the sudden reclaiming of her cunt by his black cock and the force in which he did.

Using one hand to grab D's pony tail he pulled her head as far back as he could onto his chest. Then using his free hand he spread both of her legs over his thighs. Fully exposing D to everyones view. D found her cunt being lifted off the blk cock by the drummer and her ass ring taking its place, with that she felt his hands using her hips to slowly force the blk cock deeper untill it nestled fully in her. One hole down two more available. Take the whores cunt. She loves it don't you bitch. Oh god came mumbling out of D's throat. Followed by so full as the drummers cock sank into her wetness.

D said how they managed to get into a rhythem was a mystery as both had their own idea of how hard they wanted to fuck her. But fuck her hard they did. D's wetness was leaking from her well used and filled cunt onto her ass, which was good in a way as it helped lubricate the cock taking her ass. the drummer had even lifted her legs into the crook of his arms so as to open her up even more. D said it was the first time she just wanted them to keep going and do as they wanted. After all D was a one on one kind of gal..Or was, as from now on any number was fair game.

vlcsnap-2022-01-26-13h59m05s697 (2).jpg

The air was filled with the sound of wet fucking sounds, accompanied with groans, moans and heavy breathing. D turning her head to get some air suddenly found another black cock being pushed into her mouth. Where the hell had this one come from. Not that it mattered. It was going to get the cum sucked out of it any ways.

Last edited:
It would seem the extra,erm gentleman' whose cock was sliding in and out of D's mouth was a friend of the bands. (Nice to have friends like that don't you think ;)). The guy using D's mouth was the only one to cum during the 3 hole sex. D said he started to cum in her mouth, and as she put it nice tasting and creamy. But after a bout three or four cum spurts he dragged his cock out and sprayed the rest of his cum over her face and tits. All good for the complexion she says when ever she gets a faceful.

D (being still spread) said it felt as if there were a small baseball bat inside her cunt. Mostly due to having her legs spread that wide I think. That, and the large black cock stretching her ass on the shaft and head. The first hot blasts of the drummers cum hit the deep insides of D's cunt, And there was a lot. Pumping her cunt full to over flowing and then some. Which shouldn't have been a suprise as D has a tight cunt that gets wet easily and cums as often. Yet still the ass BBC pumped. Long slow strokes going as far as he could. D's a small woman so a cock that size was never going to be able to penetrate full her ass. Not that he didn't try though:cool:
Panties says it all.JPG
D said they could see how open she was when the drummer finaly pulled out and walked away. Could see the copious amounts of cum pour down her lips, onto her ass and collect between her and the sole surviving BBC. yes he was at that momemnt the last man standing or sitting rather. While the"friend was slowly stroking his harding cock.

Fuck me. She looks like butter would'nt melt in her mouth. Yet takes cock like a pro. Leaning in looking right into her cum covered face and eyes. You're a black cock loving whore ain't you slut. D could only moan as her cum hit.

(again apologies for saying no names but the band etc as I mentioned in the beginning was, and still is well known here in the Netherlands and I don't trust myself not to mention their name/s when I promised I wouldn't.)

Please tell me if I should contine with this. Have no desire to bore you all LOL.

D said that the feeling of taking on so many guys was exciting, but also scary. And the fact she was taking cock in her tight ass after a thorough fucking was hot. And she wanted more.

Well at least the band were keeping her hydrated. one by giving her vodka to drink and by the water bottles she grabbed for herself. Either way she had more fluids going into her than a brewery, :LOL:

Once the cock in her ass had rested he started once again to use her ass as a cunt on his cock. Sliding D up and down as if she weighed nothing, which of course didn't go un-noticed by the others. Right, one last round and we sleep. Ready slut? D had her legs spread wide and up. A cock being rammed into her wet mess till it hit bottom. DP'd by two BBC's both now fighting to fuck her holes open to recieve their loads. D spent twenty minutes sucking,jacking the cocks that were not fucking her. It was right at the end of the twenty that D felt both guys dump their last loads into her, Not as much as the first time. But enough that it kept escaping as they fucked their softening cocks in to her willing holes.

D collapsed onto her knees. the cum now running freely from her ass and cunt. The first thing D knew of anything was when another cock fucked into her used ass and started to pump her hard and fast. Nothing gentle about the fuck. Just a cock wanting to get off. And get off it did. Not long after starting D heard a huge moan and felt her inners being floaded with yet more cum. So with a loud sucking sound the latest cock pulled out and went on its way to the bank.

The last guy rolled D roughly onto her back, hooked her weak legs over his arms and power fucked her cunt hard. It was more a cunt rape than a fuck. Nothing gentle just a cock hammering a willing fuck hole on the body of a BBC whore. A BBC whore who now was hooked and would be seeking further adventures with her new found pleasures. Whilste hammering her cunt he was constntly talking to her, you're a Black Cock fucking whore aint you slut. Love taking BBC as we all can see. Going to fuck you till you gape and are no use to any other cocks bitch. And many more along those lines. D did say what else he said. But that would make this a war and peace effort. And I have no wish to start lol.

After dumping, And pulling out the guys left D on the floor. She did recover somewhat, dressed and walked to the door to leave. She actually thanked the guys for the fun. Their reply was to give her a copy of a single ( yes a single) signed by them all. Cards for more concerts. And an invite to a large party some months further down the road.

D has shown me the single. Signed by all the band. Its a collectors item now and has pride of place amongst her possessions. She told me only recentlly about the first time. Why so long? Well I knew she did something as we were dating at the time. It was just the details were never discussed. Did she meet the band again? Sure did. Only this time I took her. And yes she had fun with them a couple of times after a concert. My tasks? To get her home afterwards. Even if it meant the car seat was ruined by the amount of leaking fluids.

But hey. The things we do for love.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby