Delete

I so appreciate the story of your hot relationship and sexy pictures. My wife's last Latin lover was also in love with her despite a big age difference.

Your age should never be an issue for any man other than just a huge turn on. If given a choice of a 20 or 50 year old, I would choose the 50 year old everytime. I see so many attractive women who are much older than that. Your lover and husband are both lucky to have you. I hope you meet the family and get another ring so I can live vicariously though your all.

My date with Latin Lover was fun last night! He's always so respectful and courteous, almost to a fault. So last night he wanted to have anal with me but he was just too nice to ask. It was fun listening as he beat around the bush hoping that I would catch on. He asked if I like it "down there" and then asked if I did threesomes (he knows I do) and then tried to find out if I like DP, but couldn't come up with the term. Finally I asked him if he wanted anal and he was so excited, but of course, he told me not to do it just because he wanted it. I assured him that LOVE it and I showed him the ropes. Of course I have that squeal (that's embarrassing when I hear myself getting anal on video) and I guess guys love that. I took the lead, put him inside, worked him all the way inside me and then I did the movement while he hung on for the ride. He came in my ass at the same time as I had my orgasm! That's so amazing and fun.

He cleaned up and then fucked me missionary style and it was wonderful. He has a very big cock and is always such a pleasure. He creampied my pussy and I took both creampies home inside my ass and pussy along with my cummy panties. Mr Hw dived in to my pussy and ass with his tongue and enjoyed himself with this rare treat. I will post a couple off pics from when I got home, but I did not take any during our meeting.

Of course he "loves" me and talked about me meeting his 10!!!!! brothers and sisters! It's a thrill and I have no idea what he sees in me. I'm fortunate he enjoys me though.

I love this view of my ass. I work so hard on making it attractive and love to come home and tease my husband after I've given this to another man! I left my cummy panties on the steps for him.

View attachment 1438358

Slipping out of my panties for the second time tonight, this time for my husband. Trying to make him jealous, laughing on the way up the stairs
View attachment 1438366

The way my pussy and asshole appear after sitting in my panties and having the cum leak out of both holes on the entire drive home.
View attachment 1438370

My well used asshole and pussy ready for YOUR tongue! Do you want to taste me like this?

View attachment 1438373
You have a gorgeous body, for someone of ANY age! Would love to see those full breasts too! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702