DC / NoVA Area Gent

Jan 31, 2019
Arlington, VA
Fun, sharp, handsome, fit, accomplished, respectful, responsible gentleman in the northern Virginia / DC area. I have 10 years of great experiences with a handful of select couples, hotwives, and vixens in the area and regular travelers to DC.

A hotwife friend I was able to see is moving away – though she hopes to get back to town periodically for fun. Therefore, I’m out on the recruiting trail.

Looking for one exceptional, gorgeous hotwife or vixen to share incredible and exhausting sexual delights with. I am not the type of bull who is overly aggressive or focuses on verbally degrading the cuck husband. Rather, I focus on the wife and prefer to demonstrate any dominance (if desired) via showing the cuck how I can stretch his wife out and (if applicable) pumping her pussy full with one or more large loads of cum.

Experience with and enjoy performing with the wife for the husband, husband participation (straight MFM), playing separately, setting up multiple male / gangbang / BBC arrangements for him to watch, light bondage

6′
Athletic build
Avg length, quite thick
Exceptionally large cumshots (urologist certified)
DDF and open to bareback/creampies with the right couple
Great endurance
Can go multiple times

Reactions: Wifeofzekethegeek