Delete

Hey there Future Bull,

34 wf and 46 wm, cuckold, seeking Bull in North Dallas, Texas area.

So, we wanted to provide more detail on my husband and I, our situation, and how we would like to move forward with the right Bull. Ultimately, this would be a full-time Cuckold relationship, with the provision that there is also a service element of my crossdressing husband. My husband is paraplegic. This means he has no sensation or movement below waist and is also not capable of erection or ejaculation. This includes through any type of prostrate stimulation. He is, however, very interested in submissive sexuality, receiving, as a woman is.

A successful man is important to us. That is what we are seeking, from the confidence and well put together aspects that are truly meaningful to women. At least these women.

What do we do? My husband buys and sells on a variety of sites, including eBay. Although I am also involved in that, I work in the corporate world as middle management. This is our private lives, and we are looking to share it with our Bull and whomever else we would care to meet. Although we are open to fetish parties, events, we do tend to be more homebodies. We enjoy watching videos on streaming, a variety of genres, and enjoy dining out. We wouldn’t call ourself foodies or connoisseurs, but we do appreciate the time and effort and materials used to craft excellent dishes.

We live in a 3400 Sq ft House in Dallas, TX. We have two play spaces. The Media Room, as we call it, as it has a home theatre setup also has a large four-poster bed on a raised dais. This is our center of attention space, reserved for Bulls. In the hallway connecting the room is a Bull painting with two lights shining on it continuously. This is our only piece of lit-up Art specially for such a purpose that is in the home. This space is adjacent to the Home and would normally be a place for a pool table/gaming room. The second room for fun is a fetish place, with fetish implements, including a Bondage Horse (a type of BDSM equipment). I am dominant towards women, and this has been used for that play in the past. I also dominate my husband. This typically precedes other more involved sessions in our bedroom.

So, what do we look for? Dominant Male that is highly sexual, confident, and knows precisely what they want, yet can work with a potential partner in determining how to bring that to fruition where all involved benefit. We enjoy spending time with a Dominant Male. This is especially the case with a highly sexually charged male that can be compared to a Stallion or, indeed, a Bull.

We perform a variety of practices to stimulate sexuality. The sensual connection is important, thus our love of fabrics, such as leather, latex, silk, satin, and lingerie of various types. We even have metallic colored lingerie that is quite striking. We also paint the walls of our Media Room a strong red color to stimulate the sex drive of a Bull. This is especially noted as walls of that color are on three sides of the Bull’s specially constructed Bed, by a Bull no less!

As a hint of our playtime techniques. We like to have my husband in the bed already. I then arrive in heels, stockings, or whatever the Bull may fancy and walks closely to the Bed. I typically massage my husband a bit, and he will return the favor. A kiss gets us warmed up. We continue this sensual massaging for some time to get aroused mentally, waiting for the physical stimulation of a Dominant Male. All of this takes place while the Bull is typically watching. It is somewhat exhibitionistic to do so in front of the Bull, but we have found the constant reminder of a strange Dominant Man wishes to join us exciting.

We also love hardcore latex and rubber wear fantasies, such as catsuits, to be appealing. The sounds and scents are interesting. We do tend to be heavy perfumer wearers, however. Music is another ingredient. We are into practically every genre, but for playtime do tend to be into techno, EDM, dance, house, etc.

We tend to build up action to induce large stimulation, including by oral appreciation, worship of the Bull before, during, and after sex, as well as whatever oral service the Bull would also require. Both are open to all forms of penetration. For pace, we tend to be slow at first and then it accelerates, but we have had high-paced and low-paced sessions, again depending on the partners involved.

We have many roleplay ideas. One example of a fantasy experience we have is the bondage horse, which if you are not familiar with it, is a piece of leather clad furniture made for a submissive to bend over. This one actually has a place for the submissive to put their feet off the ground, stirrups, but towards the bottom, not above the surface of the horse. It resembles female Horse on all fours essentially, while providing it much more comfortable to be in that position. I enjoy at times being in that position while a Bull is attending to whatever else around the House. When the mood strikes him, he knows where his submissive will be and the position she will be in. With the positioning, he can mount and fuck while completely standing. This is just one of many interests we have had (have both been on it).

I hope that is a good snapshot. Let’s work together on the details of your interests, so that we can mesh our interests and come to an agreement to meet soon.
Gosh that's one detailed resume there. Wish you find what you looking for. BTW you are gorgeous.

Hey there Future Bull,

So, we wanted to provide more detail on my husband and I, our situation, and how we would like to move forward with the right Bull. Ultimately, this would be a full-time Cuckold relationship, with the provision that there is also a service element of my crossdressing husband. My husband is paraplegic. This means he has no sensation or movement below waist and is also not capable of erection or ejaculation. This includes through any type of prostrate stimulation. He is, however, very interested in submissive sexuality, receiving, as a woman is.

A successful man is important to us. That is what we are seeking, from the confidence and well put together aspects that are truly meaningful to women. At least these women.

What do we do? My husband buys and sells on a variety of sites, including eBay. Although I am also involved in that, I work in the corporate world as middle management. This is our private lives, and we are looking to share it with our Bull and whomever else we would care to meet. Although we are open to fetish parties, events, we do tend to be more homebodies. We enjoy watching videos on streaming, a variety of genres, and enjoy dining out. We wouldn’t call ourself foodies or connoisseurs, but we do appreciate the time and effort and materials used to craft excellent dishes.

We live in a 3400 Sq ft House in Dallas, TX. We have two play spaces. The Media Room, as we call it, as it has a home theatre setup also has a large four-poster bed on a raised dais. This is our center of attention space, reserved for Bulls. In the hallway connecting the room is a Bull painting with two lights shining on it continuously. This is our only piece of lit-up Art specially for such a purpose that is in the home. This space is adjacent to the Home and would normally be a place for a pool table/gaming room. The second room for fun is a fetish place, with fetish implements, including a Bondage Horse (a type of BDSM equipment). I am dominant towards women, and this has been used for that play in the past. I also dominate my husband. This typically precedes other more involved sessions in our bedroom.

So, what do we look for? Dominant Male that is highly sexual, confident, and knows precisely what they want, yet can work with a potential partner in determining how to bring that to fruition where all involved benefit. We enjoy spending time with a Dominant Male. This is especially the case with a highly sexually charged male that can be compared to a Stallion or, indeed, a Bull.

We perform a variety of practices to stimulate sexuality. The sensual connection is important, thus our love of fabrics, such as leather, latex, silk, satin, and lingerie of various types. We even have metallic colored lingerie that is quite striking. We also paint the walls of our Media Room a strong red color to stimulate the sex drive of a Bull. This is especially noted as walls of that color are on three sides of the Bull’s specially constructed Bed, by a Bull no less!

As a hint of our playtime techniques. We like to have my husband in the bed already. I then arrive in heels, stockings, or whatever the Bull may fancy and walks closely to the Bed. I typically massage my husband a bit, and he will return the favor. A kiss gets us warmed up. We continue this sensual massaging for some time to get aroused mentally, waiting for the physical stimulation of a Dominant Male. All of this takes place while the Bull is typically watching. It is somewhat exhibitionistic to do so in front of the Bull, but we have found the constant reminder of a strange Dominant Man wishes to join us exciting.

We also love hardcore latex and rubber wear fantasies, such as catsuits, to be appealing. The sounds and scents are interesting. We do tend to be heavy perfumer wearers, however. Music is another ingredient. We are into practically every genre, but for playtime do tend to be into techno, EDM, dance, house, etc.

We tend to build up action to induce large stimulation, including by oral appreciation, worship of the Bull before, during, and after sex, as well as whatever oral service the Bull would also require. Both are open to all forms of penetration. For pace, we tend to be slow at first and then it accelerates, but we have had high-paced and low-paced sessions, again depending on the partners involved.

We have many roleplay ideas. One example of a fantasy experience we have is the bondage horse, which if you are not familiar with it, is a piece of leather clad furniture made for a submissive to bend over. This one actually has a place for the submissive to put their feet off the ground, stirrups, but towards the bottom, not above the surface of the horse. It resembles female Horse on all fours essentially, while providing it much more comfortable to be in that position. I enjoy at times being in that position while a Bull is attending to whatever else around the House. When the mood strikes him, he knows where his submissive will be and the position she will be in. With the positioning, he can mount and fuck while completely standing. This is just one of many interests we have had (have both been on it).

I hope that is a good snapshot. Let’s work together on the details of your interests, so that we can mesh our interests and come to an agreement to meet soon.
Wow sexy lady

Hey there Future Bull,

Shame I’m not close sounds ideal and would like to grow and push ur limits to see how submissive you both become