Deleted

Weekend conclusion:

So while Mr HW was away all weekend at work I decided to meet a guy who was RV camping up in Moab Utah. We met to hike and engage in other outdoor adventure, but of course I spent the entire weekend nights in his bed. His wife was back at home taking care of the kids and he was on a weekend "guy adventure", and what kind of adventure would it be without getting laid?? :)

You know I love cheating and always have, I also enjoy playing with guys who are cheating. (sometimes). This was a fantastic weekend.

So, what kind of slutwife would I be if I didn't spend some time on my knees sucking some guy's cock while my husband was at work?

View attachment 523970

Wouldn't you be disappointed in me if I hadn't let him take me back to the bed that he and his wife will be sharing on their trips all summer and fuck me? I wonder if he'll be thinking about my tiny but PAWG ass while he's fucking his wife. He likes watching his cock go in and out.

View attachment 523973

But I wasn't about to let this go without making my mark. He didn't want to do it but I made him take me back to the kids bunkbeds and fuck me there! I wonder if that will keep him wound up every time he reads the kids a story before bed. "And then, while all was quiet at home and mommy and the kids were sound asleep, daddy buried his face between another man's wife's legs and ate her pussy till she squirted all over your bed. Shhh, don't tell mommy."

View attachment 523984

"Then, her HotWife anklet was dangling there as she was moaning and he couldn't help himself. He wanted her pussy so he took it and filled her with wonderful creampie magic"

View attachment 523994

I know, I'm horrible. It's all in good fun though.

I wonder if every time they cook a meal or sit at the table he's going to be thinking about what else he's done at that table. I wonder if his wife will let him bend her over the table, fuck her silly and fill her with cum.

View attachment 523995View attachment 524001

Well, what would a slutty, cheating hotwife story be without cum dripping out of my pussy at the dinner table?

Hope everybody enjoyed my weekend! ;);)
That RV will never be the same ....😉🔥💦