Deleted

Evening everyone. Just starting out on our hot wife journey after some coaxing on my part to get her to agree, now we are both very much ready to get started (her so much more than me right now lol!)

Looking forward to making some connections and watching my wife enjoy some cock!

More pics to come over the next few days as we can, enjoy this for now, recently had her tit's done to jump up to a 32E
I am confident that you will get lots of attention. Keep talking to each other. Take it slowly. Be very very choosy about picking the right guy(s). Feel free to ask me anything - I coach men, women and couples interested in exploring the lifestyle.

Reactions: Nehi161514
I am confident that you will get lots of attention. Keep talking to each other. Take it slowly. Be very very choosy about picking the right guy(s). Feel free to ask me anything - I coach men, women and couples interested in exploring the lifestyle.
Thank you Tony, very much appreciate the advice

Evening everyone. Just starting out on our hot wife journey after some coaxing on my part to get her to agree, now we are both very much ready to get started (her so much more than me right now lol!)

Looking forward to making some connections and watching my wife enjoy some cock!

More pics to come over the next few days as we can, enjoy this for now, recently had her tit's done to jump up to a 32E
So sexy. Can't wait for more