Deleted

Oops! Now I'm just a proper, married, country girl sitting out front drinking a spiked glass of tea on a hot summer day. But between you, me and the gate post, this spiked tea always makes me a bit tipsy. And when I get tipsy, I get horny! Shh, let's keep this our little secret.

It was all just a fantasy after all

View attachment 858376
My tongue just got hard an my mouth moist just admiring the great view.

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Sometimes showing my panties results in more than just a fantasy result. There I was, just lying there relaxing, I don't have any idea what turned this guy on so much. But then, this huge, hunk of a black man decided to remove my skirt and panties while I was just relaxing and caressing my nipples. Well, when a man like that, with a huge cock like that, decides that you're going to the the wife that pleasures him, well, you see that huge, thick, black cock, and you see how I willingly lay back and let him stuff it down my throat like a true cocksucking slut wife. Well, you can imagine where he ended up stuffing it after I pleasured him orally. Shh, let's not tell my husband. I think he would find this a VERY slutty picture collage and after all, I'm just his sweet, innocent, faithful wife. lol

View attachment 863996
Amazing

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Oops! Now I'm just a proper, married, country girl sitting out front drinking a spiked glass of tea on a hot summer day. But between you, me and the gate post, this spiked tea always makes me a bit tipsy. And when I get tipsy, I get horny! Shh, let's keep this our little secret.

It was all just a fantasy after all

View attachment 858376
just a small town girl, she took the middle night train going anywhere (BBC)

Last edited: