deleted

And then, that black-cock hungry slut slides down on her knees in front of that giant black man, his pants around his ankles and that huge
slab of black meat, as thick as her forearm, being stuffed into her little, white, married mouth! The noises she makes are shocking as he moans and makes all sorts of lewd comments about what a slut she is and how great she is at sucking his cock...He can't wait to use her little married pussy, and you worry if it's even going to fit inside of her..but you'll be shocked and her pussy will be more than able to take this meat fully!

View attachment 1294117
There is just something so hot and erotic about a beautiful married lady giving a blow job to another man. SO HOT

And finally, well, it looks like she only got it halfway in! But hey, she's a tiny thing, I'm certain he enjoyed it just the same!

View attachment 1301962

OK, maybe just a bit further! You have to admit, that's pretty impressive..

View attachment 1301963

But WAIT A MINUTE....NO WAY! Balls deep and wedding ring displayed just for me...and you! How's that for a BBC slut wife? If you bet against her you owe her a cum tribute! Of course, you can always do that anyway...where the hell does she put all of that cock??

You knew better than to bet against that little BBC slut..

View attachment 1301969
What a hot amazing picture. Gotta love her fit beautiful body. So darn erotic that she took a guy that big, ALL the way right in front of her husband. Love it that she is facing her lover as he is completely inside of her!! I hope he came that deep inside of her!! What an intense moment that must have been.

So, Mrs Hw told me this afternoon that she has a date with Mr "Foot Long" BBC. She told me she's completely turned on because she wants me to come along and take videos. I've never met the guy but her absolutely ruins her pussy. She told me she wants to "humiliate", "embarrass", and make me jealous as this guy works his giant black cock into her. She wants me to be there for her reaction and get it all on vid. She also told me to "sit there, shut the fuck up and run the video". This IS NOT like Mrs Hw at all! No idea what's gotten into her but she's been absolutely horny AF all day about me coming along. I was going to say "no" to it and just let her play on her own, but I guess I'll go along. I might not even like the guy after all these years he's been fucking her, but she said to just shut up and video. So, I should have some great vids and a fun story if it all works out.

She was wearing her "black heart" panties all day and flashing me while working from home. Tonight, she's wearing another pair of pearl panties for him to take off of her. Here goes..

Enjoy the panty show while you wait...

View attachment 1288601

View attachment 1288603
She is one very hot and sexy lady wow that assis perfect

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
So, Mrs Hw told me this afternoon that she has a date with Mr "Foot Long" BBC. She told me she's completely turned on because she wants me to come along and take videos. I've never met the guy but her absolutely ruins her pussy. She told me she wants to "humiliate", "embarrass", and make me jealous as this guy works his giant black cock into her. She wants me to be there for her reaction and get it all on vid. She also told me to "sit there, shut the fuck up and run the video". This IS NOT like Mrs Hw at all! No idea what's gotten into her but she's been absolutely horny AF all day about me coming along. I was going to say "no" to it and just let her play on her own, but I guess I'll go along. I might not even like the guy after all these years he's been fucking her, but she said to just shut up and video. So, I should have some great vids and a fun story if it all works out.

She was wearing her "black heart" panties all day and flashing me while working from home. Tonight, she's wearing another pair of pearl panties for him to take off of her. Here goes..

Enjoy the panty show while you wait...

View attachment 1288601

View attachment 1288603
As hot as she is, she can fuck whomever she pleases!! Lol

So many great memories from your pics...first time she took her 10.5 all the way..took her 8 different times with him before she finally felt her cervix being moved aside..best orgasm she had ever had..I knew she was taking it all on the video I had set up..she squirmed around to get it just perfect, as did hi raised her legs up high holding them apart, a pillow under her butt to get it all deeper..thanks for sharing..

Reactions: btweets
We met her BBC friend at a bar, entered and there was no mistaking this guy, even in a crowded bar. Huge, muscular black guy. He told her how sexy she looked and then they locked lips and made out right in the crowded bar, before I was ever introduced. I think that was part of her plan. It was clear to all, without a doubt that something was going on between them, and me just standing there. Soon, we were introduced, he complimented her over and over and we ordered a few drinks and some food.

This is how she was dressed when we were meeting, taken later at his place, but you get the idea

View attachment 1290306

After drinks we went to his (very sparsely furnished) bachelor pad, chatted a bit and then it happened. When your wife is heading up the stairs and this is the view and response, you know exactly how this is going to turn out

View attachment 1290310

"That ass" is going to be his soon..getting a peek

View attachment 1290312

Pearl panties and a sexy look at what I'll be watching her give to him upstairs..you honestly never get totally comfortable with what's about to happen in these cases.

View attachment 1290315

Of course his hands are all over her, very inappropriately touching my wife, but that's just the beginning

View attachment 1290323

So, who would like to come upstairs and watch further? I suppose there's no reason a few more can't play, just make it a gang?
How do you like it so far?
OH Wow,that´s so hot to see..Thanks for Sharing,I got my BBC hard just by imagining what went down afterward.

Most erotic thread on this site and always enjoy watching-reading the adventures of your sexy slut wife. Have wanted to send you a message few times to ask few questions as you will see that I have a hot shared slut wife but hasn't tried BBC yet. Feel free to drop me a note and until then please keep sharing more pics and tell us more
Your wife is a hottie, BBCs would love her bigtime,And i´m sure she would as well..

And then, that black-cock hungry slut slides down on her knees in front of that giant black man, his pants around his ankles and that huge
slab of black meat, as thick as her forearm, being stuffed into her little, white, married mouth! The noises she makes are shocking as he moans and makes all sorts of lewd comments about what a slut she is and how great she is at sucking his cock...He can't wait to use her little married pussy, and you worry if it's even going to fit inside of her..but you'll be shocked and her pussy will be more than able to take this meat fully!

View attachment 1294117
Perfect wifey