Deleted

She was texting all afternoon and I figured she was just sexting with some guy. Turns out this younger guy from work has been chatting her up and texting for awhile now and his wife and kids are out of town for a few weeks. Yeah, I know how this goes...

So she told him she's grilling chicken and to stop by for "dinner". I asked her if she was going to change and she said it didn't matter, it's just a friend from work and she's not getting dressed up at all. Of course, I say nothing, but clearly she's wearing no panties or bra. Gee, I wonder how this turns out.

We ate dinner and chatted for awhile. Nice guy. They started watching some boring movie and I went to bed, figuring I would give him space to seduce her if he wanted, but figured nothing would happen.

Woke up to the dog barking in the middle of the night, noise from down the hallway in the guest bedroom and she never came to bed last night.

I snuck down and secretly shot a few videos...hope you like them...

How she looked yesterday and last night...that ass! I took a few pics of her texting (I always get pics like this)..then her serving dinner. After I went upstairs, I came down to see if he was trying anything with her. They heard me come in and he moved away, he had been sitting between her legs "watching TV" and I startled him. So funny. I just left them alone after that figuring he'd be getting some pussy from his coworker (my wife) soon enough. He was def worried about the whole "husband" thing, that was obvious.

We still haven't even talked about this, it kind of feeds her cheating cravings I guess. He did NOT use a condom because I ate her pussy this morning and didn't taste it. She did taste and smell like cum though, so he was successful or she was...

I always wonder how it must feel for some married guy be scoring a piece of my wife's perfect ass and gorgeous, fit body for the first time. He fucked her all night, so I guess it was a pretty intense feeling!

View attachment 1501811

Middle of the night, I hear the dog barking, and shot these videos...she actually walked right past me for something and had no idea I was there! LOL

View attachment 1501835

Sound Only but fantastic!

View attachment 1501839

LOL!
View attachment 1501848

Early this morning...guess he was enjoying her....fucked the shit out of her and then left, I guess he figured I'd never know..
View attachment 1501852
Long as everyone had a good time

She was texting all afternoon and I figured she was just sexting with some guy. Turns out this younger guy from work has been chatting her up and texting for awhile now and his wife and kids are out of town for a few weeks. Yeah, I know how this goes...

So she told him she's grilling chicken and to stop by for "dinner". I asked her if she was going to change and she said it didn't matter, it's just a friend from work and she's not getting dressed up at all. Of course, I say nothing, but clearly she's wearing no panties or bra. Gee, I wonder how this turns out.

We ate dinner and chatted for awhile. Nice guy. They started watching some boring movie and I went to bed, figuring I would give him space to seduce her if he wanted, but figured nothing would happen.

Woke up to the dog barking in the middle of the night, noise from down the hallway in the guest bedroom and she never came to bed last night.

How she looked yesterday and last night...that ass! I took a few pics of her texting (I always get pics like this)..then her serving dinner. After I went upstairs, I came down to see if he was trying anything with her. They heard me come in and he moved away, he had been sitting between her legs "watching TV" and I startled him. So funny. I just left them alone after that figuring he'd be getting some pussy from his coworker (my wife) soon enough. He was def worried about the whole "husband" thing, that was obvious.

We still haven't even talked about this, it kind of feeds her cheating cravings I guess. He did NOT use a condom because I ate her pussy this morning and didn't taste it. She did taste and smell like cum though, so he was successful or she was...

I always wonder how it must feel for some married guy be scoring a piece of my wife's perfect ass and gorgeous, fit body for the first time. He fucked her all night, so I guess it was a pretty intense feeling!

View attachment 1501811

Middle of the night, I hear the dog barking, and shot these videos...she actually walked right past me for something and had no idea I was there! LOL

View attachment 1501835

View attachment 1501839

LOL!
View attachment 1501848

Early this morning...guess he was enjoying her....fucked the shit out of her and then left, I guess he figured I'd never know..
View attachment 1501852
Wow, that is so hot. I would love to visit You one day 😁

View attachment 1501811

View attachment 1501835

View attachment 1501839

LOL!
View attachment 1501848

View attachment 1501852
Damn those videos are hot as hell!

View attachment 1501811

View attachment 1501835

View attachment 1501839

LOL!
View attachment 1501848

View attachment 1501852
Can't blame him for wanting that ass LOL! Tried to check out your other posts but there's a limit on who sees your account :-(

I have been a fan of you and Mrs HW for a long time and this is the first time I heard her voice and the "Sounds of Happiness"...gives new meaning to hello darkness my old friend.
Great video.
Her voice is going to stick in my head like a ear-worm...love it. Thanks...

View attachment 1501811

View attachment 1501835

View attachment 1501839

LOL!
View attachment 1501848

View attachment 1501852
I absolutely love how Mrs HW is so comfortable letting Mr HW go down on her after she has been with another man, whether he knows it or not. Love her comfort in having that happen.

View attachment 1501811

View attachment 1501835

View attachment 1501839

LOL!
View attachment 1501848

View attachment 1501852
Super hot videos , she is smoking hot !

Reactions: 575Cuck

View attachment 1501811

View attachment 1501835

View attachment 1501839

LOL!
View attachment 1501848

View attachment 1501852
Omffg this was hot
2nd hottest or tied with the one where he videoed his wife stuffing her big fucken ass in her panties after her shower

Lo

View attachment 1501811

View attachment 1501835

View attachment 1501839

LOL!
View attachment 1501848

View attachment 1501852
Lucky man

View attachment 1501811

View attachment 1501835

View attachment 1501839

LOL!
View attachment 1501848

View attachment 1501852
Pretty damn hot I gotta say