Deleting, leaving the lifestyle

Note: It will pay off reading through before getting to the pics.

Found this forum a few weeks ago and I think this may be the outlet we need. My wife and I are still somewhat in the closet with this lifestyle and fairly private about it aside from the guys I share her with lol. We're still at the phase where we don't talk about it while in public, and our home has been off limits; any hotwifing is done out of town on my business trips or vacation. That being said, she is a certified first class slut in bed. A few of our bulls have her saved in their phones as Nasty Nikki for a reason. Too many stories of absolute slut debauchery that would make your mind melt.

So about last weekend. Traveled to Detroit for work all week and had wifey fly in on Friday. We have a regular bull in town that I met last year through work events. He's a younger guy, but is experienced and has an always growing list of wives who love his dick (my wife included lol). We made plans on Saturday for him to swing by at night, but unfortunately didn't hear back from him to confirm. She's played with him a few times now (completely solo on an occasion), so I trust him and know he's not one to play games. We gave him the benefit of the doubt, text him not to worry about tonight and check in tomorrow. The hotel we always stay at is swanky and the bar is always packed with people, so we figured it would be easy to pick up a stranger looking for pussy.

After scoping the scene for bit, we settled in on a group of 6 guys behind us on the couches behind the bar. I sent her over and immediately, all eyes were on her in her tight black dress. She small talks a little to set the mood and gets more cozy with the 3 of them closest to where I'm sitting. I love it when I see a bunch of grown men acting like boys competing over my wife like she's a toy. She gravitated towards a jacked mixed guy who I figured would most likely be my partner in spitroasting my wife shortly. After talking for a good 20 more minutes, she pulls him away casually from his friends to go to the bar, explains what's happening, points over to me and they walk over. Some chit chat happens, he talks a huge game about how he was going to rearrange her guts. Game on. I send her upstairs to get into some stockings and lingerie for our new friend, while we finish our drinks.

Long story short, he was a fucking bust. Big dick, but smelled like a sewer down there and wouldn't take the hint to go clean up. He tried to say stuff to turn her on, but it just came out weird. But worst of all, he couldn't stay hard. He got to sit in a lounge chair like a king while my wife polished his cock with her mouth, but this guy just couldn't perform. We "amicably agreed" it was best for him to go, and I ended up pounding her to kingdom come to get our frustrations out. In reading what I've written so far, my wife wants me to add , "I love being a hotwife, but there's nothing like daddy's dick". She's pretty much the best.

The next morning, I get a text from our MIA bull while watching the news and having coffee in bed waiting for Nikki to get up. The story from here picks up through my texts with our bull and gives a glimpse into some of the action from our trip to the motor city. I will say, this guy takes great pics whenever they get together. Other pics/vids besides what my wife wanted to share with me? That's between my wife and our bull.

View attachment 995732

View attachment 995733

3.View attachment 995734

View attachment 995737
Happy wife:

View attachment 995741
Damn I could that guy not get hard seeing your wife. I most likely would I busted multiple loads with her.

Reactions: WaltHardman

Found this forum a few weeks ago and I think this may be the outlet we need. My wife and I are still somewhat in the closet with this lifestyle and fairly private about it aside from the guys I share her with lol. We're still at the phase where we don't talk about it while in public, and our home has been off limits; any hotwifing is done out of town on my business trips or vacation. That being said, she is a certified first class slut in bed. A few of our bulls have her saved in their phones as Nasty Nikki for a reason. Too many stories of absolute slut debauchery that would make your mind melt.

So about last weekend. Traveled to Detroit for work all week and had wifey fly in on Friday. We have a regular bull in town that I met last year through work events. He's a younger guy, but is experienced and has an always growing list of wives who love his dick (my wife included lol). We made plans on Saturday for him to swing by at night, but unfortunately didn't hear back from him to confirm. She's played with him a few times now (completely solo on an occasion), so I trust him and know he's not one to play games. We gave him the benefit of the doubt, text him not to worry about tonight and check in tomorrow. The hotel we always stay at is swanky and the bar is always packed with people, so we figured it would be easy to pick up a stranger looking for pussy.

After scoping the scene for bit, we settled in on a group of 6 guys behind us on the couches behind the bar. I sent her over and immediately, all eyes were on her in her tight black dress. She small talks a little to set the mood and gets more cozy with the 3 of them closest to where I'm sitting. I love it when I see a bunch of grown men acting like boys competing over my wife like she's a toy. She gravitated towards a jacked mixed guy who I figured would most likely be my partner in spitroasting my wife shortly. After talking for a good 20 more minutes, she pulls him away casually from his friends to go to the bar, explains what's happening, points over to me and they walk over. Some chit chat happens, he talks a huge game about how he was going to rearrange her guts. Game on. I send her upstairs to get into some stockings and lingerie for our new friend, while we finish our drinks.

Long story short, he was a fucking bust. Big dick, but smelled like a sewer down there and wouldn't take the hint to go clean up. He tried to say stuff to turn her on, but it just came out weird. But worst of all, he couldn't stay hard. He got to sit in a lounge chair like a king while my wife polished his cock with her mouth, but this guy just couldn't perform. We "amicably agreed" it was best for him to go, and I ended up pounding her to kingdom come to get our frustrations out. In reading what I've written so far, my wife wants me to add , "I love being a hotwife, but there's nothing like daddy's dick". She's pretty much the best.

The next morning, I get a text from our MIA bull while watching the news and having coffee in bed waiting for Nikki to get up. The story from here picks up through my texts with our bull and gives a glimpse into some of the action from our trip to the motor city. I will say, this guy takes great pics whenever they get together. Other pics/vids besides what my wife wanted to share with me? That's between my wife and our bull.

View attachment 995732

View attachment 995733

3.View attachment 995734

View attachment 995737
Happy wife:

View attachment 995741
Damn that ass is phat and I would love to pound it

Reactions: chenpanda

View attachment 995732

View attachment 995733

3.View attachment 995734

View attachment 995737
Happy wife:

View attachment 995741
She has fantastic arse

1.View attachment 998253

View attachment 998254

3.View attachment 998255

View attachment 998256

Happy wife:
View attachment 998257
Such a tasty fuckable ass and that pussy looks like it would feel so good around my throbbing cock

Since we're on the topic of BBC, you get another story for this week. And when I say my girl's ass is out of this world, I mean it.

Nikki is 100% equal opportunity when it comes to pleasing; she just loves worshipping cock. Fellas, if you are insecure about your size, don't be. There are plenty of women out there who are completely ok with you not packing a monster. I've seen her enjoy guys with anywhere from 3 inch dicks to 10 inch BBC (I'm only around 6). You just need to know how to use your tool and last a while to be able to get her off a few times. With that said, she does love a good BBC to stretch her out every once in a while. She tells me she ain't as good as she once was (those are stories for another day), and anything over 10 inches would test her these days. That being said, she never backs down from a challenge lol.

Last month, we went to Tampa for vacation and to celebrate some cool shit I've done at work (and blow some bonus money). I went to USF for a few semesters way back and kept in touch with folks throughout the years, one of them being a bartender who used to get me hammered in Ybor. My buddy is Haitian/Guyanese/Japanese and makes me jealous every time I see him on social media; just a really good looking guy who can smooth talk anybody out of their pants... Nikki being no exception. I never showed a picture of him to her when we planned the trip, just told her to trust me. We went out to lunch for them to meet for the first time and there was immediate chemistry. They are both so damn good looking and if they ever made OF content together, they'd be swimming in money.

The plan was for my buddy to go home, go to the gym, and hang out until coming to the hotel to play before we go out to dinner. I made plans for my wife and I to meet with some other friends at Davidoff (now Corona) after lunch for some drinks and cigars before the real party. Needless to say, they weren't interested in doing any of those plans after meeting. I didn't want to cancel on my other friends (and my mind was set on some VSOP and habanos) so I handed my room card to Mr. Handsome and told him to show her a good time.

Clearly from the pictures and like I said before, we've been browsing the hotwife forums for a bit now. We were planning on getting verified on the other site for BBC only, then we found this one and lost interest in getting verified there, as this one is more up our alley anyways. Believe us to be real or don't lol, it's fine either way.

The videos and other pics they took show way too much face, my buddy's unique tattoos, etc. so unfortunately, they will stay in the vault (for now at least). I'll just leave you with this screen capture from a video where she was throwing it back like a good little slam piece. She's the queen of hide and seek, because she's hiding all 8+ inches of dick inside her.

Did I mention my wife's ass is out of control?

View attachment 998244View attachment 998245
Love to be fucking thay pussy

Reactions: chenpanda and Tof82
Since we're on the topic of BBC, you get another story for this week. And when I say my girl's ass is out of this world, I mean it.

Nikki is 100% equal opportunity when it comes to pleasing; she just loves worshipping cock. Fellas, if you are insecure about your size, don't be. There are plenty of women out there who are completely ok with you not packing a monster. I've seen her enjoy guys with anywhere from 3 inch dicks to 10 inch BBC (I'm only around 6). You just need to know how to use your tool and last a while to be able to get her off a few times. With that said, she does love a good BBC to stretch her out every once in a while. She tells me she ain't as good as she once was (those are stories for another day), and anything over 10 inches would test her these days. That being said, she never backs down from a challenge lol.

Last month, we went to Tampa for vacation and to celebrate some cool shit I've done at work (and blow some bonus money). I went to USF for a few semesters way back and kept in touch with folks throughout the years, one of them being a bartender who used to get me hammered in Ybor. My buddy is Haitian/Guyanese/Japanese and makes me jealous every time I see him on social media; just a really good looking guy who can smooth talk anybody out of their pants... Nikki being no exception. I never showed a picture of him to her when we planned the trip, just told her to trust me. We went out to lunch for them to meet for the first time and there was immediate chemistry. They are both so damn good looking and if they ever made OF content together, they'd be swimming in money.

The plan was for my buddy to go home, go to the gym, and hang out until coming to the hotel to play before we go out to dinner. I made plans for my wife and I to meet with some other friends at Davidoff (now Corona) after lunch for some drinks and cigars before the real party. Needless to say, they weren't interested in doing any of those plans after meeting. I didn't want to cancel on my other friends (and my mind was set on some VSOP and habanos) so I handed my room card to Mr. Handsome and told him to show her a good time.

Clearly from the pictures and like I said before, we've been browsing the hotwife forums for a bit now. We were planning on getting verified on the other site for BBC only, then we found this one and lost interest in getting verified there, as this one is more up our alley anyways. Believe us to be real or don't lol, it's fine either way.

The videos and other pics they took show way too much face, my buddy's unique tattoos, etc. so unfortunately, they will stay in the vault (for now at least). I'll just leave you with this screen capture from a video where she was throwing it back like a good little slam piece. She's the queen of hide and seek, because she's hiding all 8+ inches of dick inside her.

Did I mention my wife's ass is out of control?

View attachment 998244View attachment 998245
Her ass is built for a BBC

1.View attachment 998253

View attachment 998254

3.View attachment 998255

View attachment 998256

Happy wife:
View attachment 998257
Gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥