Deployments

Swinging, swapping and cuckoldry are actually a fairly common subculture in the military. In fact, my wife and I know many couples, in the lifestyle, that started in the military. However, it is considered adultery in the military, so any participants have to be very careful not to get caught.

My wife and I started in college. After I entered the military and we discovered the subculture, we fit right in and we were very excited it existed.

I was a pilot in the military. In any given flying squadron, there is always a mix of married and single guys and girls. We would have squadron parties which allowed the wives of the married guys to get to know the other wives as well as the single guys in the squadron.

There were also "key" parties. At a key party, you drop your house key in a basket as you arrive at the party. When you leave, you pick a key out of the basket and go home with whoever that key belongs to, lol.

My wife and I attended a few of those, but our preference was for my wife to find a single guy, or two, that she found attractive. This worked the best for us.

Guys in the military had a certain mentality. Most single guys had no problem fucking the wives of the married guys. Especially if they had permission. If the permission existed from the married guys, it would get around. I was one of those married guys and I just happened to have a smoking hot wife, lol.

We would invite a single guy, or two, over for dinner. However, they knew it wasn't just for dinner. They knew that after dinner, I wanted them to fuck my wife while I watched, lol.

More than once, my wife and I found a good match and offered to let the single guy move in with us. For a situation like that, it was best not to live on base. The deal for him was he got to live rent free and fuck my wife as much as he wanted. In fact, if they did move in, I liked letting my buddy become my wife's primary sex partner. I enjoy a degree of denial, so I could easily go weeks without having sex with my wife while the two of them were fucking everyday, sometimes multiple times a day.

We would simply tell the neighbors that we were renting a room to my squadron buddy. Some believed us and some didn't but we didn't care. Although my buddy did have a bedroom in the house for himself, the three of us would actually share the master bedroom together and sleep in our king size bed. One of my buddies was the same size as me, in stature, so he and I stopped separating our clothes. He and I shared jeans, shirts, underwear, socks, etc.

My wife loved it and still does to this day. I have a fairly small cock, so she is almost always guaranteed to be getting fucked by a bigger cock than her husbands, lol. Some of my buddies had huge cocks and she really enjoyed it, lol.

This type of arrangement worked really good for deployments. Hence the name of this thread. Our live-in and I would try to stagger our deployments so one of us was always home. That way, if I deployed for a few months, I knew he was there cutting the grass, fixing things in the house and, of course, fucking my wife. The way husbands would explain this is by saying "happy wife, happy life."

Swinging, swapping and cuckoldry are actually a fairly common subculture in the military. In fact, my wife and I know many couples, in the lifestyle, that started in the military. However, it is considered adultery in the military, so any participants have to be very careful not to get caught.

My wife and I started in college. After I entered the military and we discovered the subculture, we fit right in and we were very excited it existed.

I was a pilot in the military. In any given flying squadron, there is always a mix of married and single guys and girls. We would have squadron parties which allowed the wives of the married guys to get to know the other wives as well as the single guys in the squadron.

There were also "key" parties. At a key party, you drop your house key in a basket as you arrive at the party. When you leave, you pick a key out of the basket and go home with whoever that key belongs to, lol.

My wife and I attended a few of those, but our preference was for my wife to find a single guy, or two, that she found attractive. This worked the best for us.

Guys in the military had a certain mentality. Most single guys had no problem fucking the wives of the married guys. Especially if they had permission. If the permission existed from the married guys, it would get around. I was one of those married guys and I just happened to have a smoking hot wife, lol.

We would invite a single guy, or two, over for dinner. However, they knew it wasn't just for dinner. They knew that after dinner, I wanted them to fuck my wife while I watched, lol.

More than once, my wife and I found a good match and offered to let the single guy move in with us. For a situation like that, it was best not to live on base. The deal for him was he got to live rent free and fuck my wife as much as he wanted. In fact, if they did move in, I liked letting my buddy become my wife's primary sex partner. I enjoy a degree of denial, so I could easily go weeks without having sex with my wife while the two of them were fucking everyday, sometimes multiple times a day.

We would simply tell the neighbors that we were renting a room to my squadron buddy. Some believed us and some didn't but we didn't care. Although my buddy did have a bedroom in the house for himself, the three of us would actually share the master bedroom together and sleep in our king size bed. One of my buddies was the same size as me, in stature, so he and I stopped separating our clothes. He and I shared jeans, shirts, underwear, socks, etc.

My wife loved it and still does to this day. I have a fairly small cock, so she is almost always guaranteed to be getting fucked by a bigger cock than her husbands, lol. Some of my buddies had huge cocks and she really enjoyed it, lol.

This type of arrangement worked really good for deployments. Hence the name of this thread. Our live-in and I would try to stagger our deployments so one of us was always home. That way, if I deployed for a few months, I knew he was there cutting the grass, fixing things in the house and, of course, fucking my wife. The way husbands would explain this is by saying "happy wife, happy life."
I love this situation and love to find it. I have found a lot of military guys are bi cock suckers too so it’s like getting two for the price of one. Only had one bad situation with a military couple cause the hubby was an abusive dick but other than that it’s been a blast. Looking for new couple near the DC area!

Reactions: Bdriver
I love this situation and love to find it. I have found a lot of military guys are bi cock suckers too so it’s like getting two for the price of one. Only had one bad situation with a military couple cause the hubby was an abusive dick but other than that it’s been a blast. Looking for new couple near the DC area!
You are pretty correct, lol. I am one of those bi cock suckers. Not only did every one of my military buds let me suck their dicks (clean-up or otherwise) many of them sucked mine in return.

For a man to have no problem fucking his buddies wife, he usually has to be pretty open minded as well as self confident. They simply did not care of any stigmas, labels, etc.

i gave my wife her first hall pass, in 1968, while i was in the USAF. she had the hots for one of my workplace buddies. as civilians, our original homes were only about 100 mile apart.

he was married, but his wife didn't accompany him to Fl. they had no kids but i never asked why.

he was a frequent visitor, especially, while we were working on different shifts.

pete

i gave my wife her first hall pass, in 1968, while i was in the USAF. she had the hots for one of my workplace buddies. as civilians, our original homes were only about 100 mile apart.

he was married, but his wife didn't accompany him to Fl. they had no kids but i never asked why.

he was a frequent visitor, especially, while we were working on different shifts.

pete
They may have been part of the 50 mile club. If you are more than 50 miles apart, it's not cheating, lol. I didn't make that up, but I've heard it from others, lol.

Nevertheless, good on you for letting your wife fuck your workplace buddy. I like my buds and letting them fuck my wife is almost as much as a gift for me as it is for her.

They may have been part of the 50 mile club. If you are more than 50 miles apart, it's not cheating, lol. I didn't make that up, but I've heard it from others, lol.

Nevertheless, good on you for letting your wife fuck your workplace buddy. I like my buds and letting them fuck my wife is almost as much as a gift for me as it is for her.

i tried to contact him, recently, to see how he was doing & find out if he was still interested. unfortunately, he passed in 2005 from lung cancer.. when i told my wife she broke down sobbing. this was after 50 years since we had seen him.

pete

Wow that's so awesome!!! Sounds like a win win for everyone

I let a friend move in with me and my first wife after about year of us both fucking her she decided she was in love with him and wanted me out. I moved out
got divorced. Two years later I re married and although I have shared my current wife with many men I wouldn't let one move in.

Wow that's so awesome!!! Sounds like a win win for everyone
It was. My wife loved fucking my buds. Not all of them, obviously, but the ones she found attractive.

Did this activity result in divorce for some? Yes, but who knows if that wouldn't have happened either way. My wife and I survived that and continue this lifestyle.

Reactions: Myhotwife
It was. My wife loved fucking my buds. Not all of them, obviously, but the ones she found attractive.

Did this activity result in divorce for some? Yes, but who knows if that wouldn't have happened either way. My wife and I survived that and continue this lifestyle.
Awesome enjoy!! And thanks for sharing your experience