Developing story

Last night I took the lady out for drinks and dinner. On way gone she starts asking scenario questions. One being two girls or two guys in a threesome. I of course said two girls and asked her. Got the response of two guys. I just said “Oh that would be hot”. She wasn’t really taken back and asked if I had a plan. I responded yes on a getaway trip we are taking. She jokingly said she might not make that trip then. I said come on now, and then she started asking me how I imagined it going down. I didn’t have the answer for it but she mentioned dp and how she thinks she would like to try which was out of character and possibly the drinks.

What should next step or move be? Think I should try and set something up? This’ll be for Austin for any of wanting to chim up and will be a great time

Last night I took the lady out for drinks and dinner. On way gone she starts asking scenario questions. One being two girls or two guys in a threesome. I of course said two girls and asked her. Got the response of two guys. I just said “Oh that would be hot”. She wasn’t really taken back and asked if I had a plan. I responded yes on a getaway trip we are taking. She jokingly said she might not make that trip then. I said come on now, and then she started asking me how I imagined it going down. I didn’t have the answer for it but she mentioned dp and how she thinks she would like to try which was out of character and possibly the drinks.

What should next step or move be? Think I should try and set something up? This’ll be for Austin for any of wanting to chim up and will be a great time
I would ask again!

Consider taking her to Colette Austin (Saturday probably best) just for "watching the experience" and assure her that's all you are there for. Just the "excitement" and learning a bit about the lifestyle. Whatever happens after you get there is a bonus. It's a great place for newbies and you NEVER have to do ANYTHING you don't want to do. It's just about being in that environment. Also sign up for a REPUTABLE lifestyle site and post a profile. That way you both can read about and learn more about the lifestyle.

Check out "Newbie Night" https://ci.ovationtix.com/36427/production/1081676

1650826224181.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat