DFW Texas Bull, 26m, local or travel.

SilverPact

Male
Verified
From
TX, US
Howdy there, all interested folk.

You can call me Silver, and i'm a 26 year old man in DFW Texas who is by no means new to the scene. I'm 6'5" tall, and as my media portrays, i'm 9" long, cut.

I am interested in finding hotwives both locally in Texas, or elsewhere. I work a busy schedule that already includes sizeable travel, so I am decently selective with whom I invest my time in to. If I enjoy your company and conversation, I don't mind building up trust and connection before anything sexual happens. I don't mind talking and bonding. However, talking is NOT my end goal. My end goal is a sensual union between myself and those wonderful hotwives who partake alongside me. Whether you want to be a bull's fucktoy and cumbucket, or you want to form a lasting emotional bond with the bull you choose to devote yourself to as you cuck your hubby, or any other flavor of our amazing fetish here, I am open to it all.

That said, I expect reciprocated effort. Whether local or distant, I don't enjoy being the only one to travel or make plans to meet. If I don't receive the same interest and energy I put in, I will find my way out.

I am not a fan of condoms, and I thus don't like to use them. I regularly get tested, and keep myself clean. I expect proof of recent clean tests for any potential partners. If wearing a condom is a dealbreaker for you, we can discuss the potential of it being used, but I am unlikely to agree.

Disclaimer: I am not interested in talking at-length with cuckolds without direct contact with the hotwife. I understand a cuckold searching for bulls for their hotwife, but after the first few exchanges of messages, I expect at least some form of direct input from the woman I may supposedly be interacting with. I am not here to play in to fantasies. I'm here to be a Bull in real life, for real wives.