Did my wife cheat on me

Joey69

Male
My wife came home from a grils night out at 3am ,she was going.she to be home a 12,she never went out on a grils night out before.silva picked her up in her car they went to another near by town.when she came home she slipped into bed with her night gown on.and panties,her back was aganist me.i went to slip my hand under her panties .she said don't touch me down there I am all sticky.i said why,she said two guys asked her and siliva to dance.i then slipped my hand in on her pussy and yes it was sticky wet,slimey, it did not take me long to get her hot.i slipped my cock in that wet pussy,it felt so good and creamy. She and I both climaxed at the same time,we never said another word about it.do you think the guy fucked her.

My wife came home from a grils night out at 3am ,she was going.she to be home a 12,she never went out on a grils night out before.silva picked her up in her car they went to another near by town.when she came home she slipped into bed with her night gown on.and panties,her back was aganist me.i went to slip my hand under her panties .she said don't touch me down there I am all sticky.i said why,she said two guys asked her and siliva to dance.i then slipped my hand in on her pussy and yes it was sticky wet,slimey, it did not take me long to get her hot.i slipped my cock in that wet pussy,it felt so good and creamy. She and I both climaxed at the same time,we never said another word about it.do you think the guy fucked her.

They fucked her brains out for sure buddy

Assuming she did - are you sad or glad?
It sure gets me hard when I think about it.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
She got the fuck of her life, next time try to go down and lick her clean.

Reactions: Joey69