Different route

No doubt you want photos, not words. Still, it's a fun story I have to tell. We were visiting a hippie couple that we were close to, just after they had their first baby. The mother was a cute late twenties woman and she wasn’t in the least bit shy about breastfeeding in front of us. At one point, her husband asked me if I have ever tasted mother’s milk. I told him that I hadn’t since being a baby. He said that should try some of his wife’s. I froze and don’t say a thing. His wife, who had a silly name like "Honeysuckle" but went by "Honey," told me that it’s okay. I was still frozen; did she really expect me to suck her tit? Mind you, they were nice looking tits. She had gone from cute A-cups to engorged B-cups, with long nipples and radiating stretchmarks from her nipples, which I can find quite sexy.

She asked for my hand and she squeezed out a teaspoon worth of milk into my palm. I dutifully drank about half of it. It tasted great, very sweet. I offered the rest to my wife, and much to my surprise, she licked up. He told us that their baby even tried to suckle on his nipples. I don’t know how it happened, but they got my wife to try getting the baby to latch on her nipple. No sexual overtones existed believe me. She removed her blouse and bra and placed the three-month baby at her breasts and, sure enough, the little girl zeroed in on her nipple and made a full latch, sucked away like mad, but quickly let go once she realized that no milk was available. I found the situation sexually thrilling, but I was sure that no one else did. My wife offered the baby her other nipple, but the infant instantly realized that it would be the same as her other nipple and didn't even try to latch. She held the baby in her arms, with her breasts still exposed.

The husband began talking to me and ten minutes passed and my wife still hadn't put her bra back on, although she gave the mother her child back. She acted as if she always went around topless, which was making my mouth go dry and my cock harden. The father was talking away to me about all the chores he had as a new dad and he says out of nowhere, "By the way, your wife really does have attractive breasts."

Thankfully, my wife didn't hear him, as she was in an animated conversation with Honey. I only nodded in agreement. Then, I changed the subject, as I liked the idea of both women spending the rest of the evening with their breasts on display. Sadly, a few minutes later my wife put her bra and top on, as we were given a tour of the nursery.

Later that night, my wife was fucking horny beyond belief, almost panic stricken in her desire to fuck me the second we got home. No teeth brushing, no lingerie, no foreplay—she wanted me to fuck her immediately; I don’t think she even removed her shoes. I knew the baby had pushed some button of hers, so gave her what she wanted. Now here is the interesting part, when she came, I distinctly felt a sucking sensation on my cock, as if I were fucking a vacuum cleaner hose. It wasn’t just that she was gripping me tightly; there was an actual vacuum that held me place. I never felt the same feeling again, in spite of fucking her and many other woman thousands of times.

I used to baby sit for a close friend while his wife was recovering from surgery and she used to breastfeed in the early morning so I would go down and take the baby to her and to my surprise she didn’t mind me being there she whip out her tits or the kid would roughly raise her shirt because the kid was hungry and I was so amazed at what I’ve seen! she didn’t mind it at all! she went to sleep once while breastfeeding and I couldn’t help but to look at them gorgeous tits it was one of the greatest things I probably never get a chance to see again

Oh man that’s super exciting and i would of been hornier than beyond belief too that’s amazing and good experience
What I left out of the story was the very aspect that tickled me most: as the women sat and laughed, their breasts danced on their chests—subtlety, like a serving of Jell-O or pudding quivering while being carried. F...ing drove me wild. Unlike a sexual get together, with its animated movements or dancing, they sat primly and properly, as their exposed breasts dazzled me and the other husband. Just watching them breathe in and out was bedazzling.

I used to baby sit for a close friend while his wife was recovering from surgery and she used to breastfeed in the early morning so I would go down and take the baby to her and to my surprise she didn’t mind me being there she whip out her tits or the kid would roughly raise her shirt because the kid was hungry and I was so amazed at what I’ve seen! she didn’t mind it at all! she went to sleep once while breastfeeding and I couldn’t help but to look at them gorgeous tits it was one of the greatest things I probably never get a chance to see again
Mmmmmmm