Dildo or sex toy play in public.

Not very much since I live in a mountainous area and have to concentrate while driving. I usually find a quiet place to park during lunch and enjoy myself. I also tend to toy myself before I even get out of bed in the morning and again just as soon as I get home from work. My final self love session of the day tends to be when I'm in bed just before I go to sleep for the night.
Mmmmm sounds extremely hot. Please tell me you at least wear skirts/dresses to work without panties?

Not very much since I live in a mountainous area and have to concentrate while driving. I usually find a quiet place to park during lunch and enjoy myself. I also tend to toy myself before I even get out of bed in the morning and again just as soon as I get home from work. My final self love session of the day tends to be when I'm in bed just before I go to sleep for the night.
this all so hot....can you tell us some of your more adventurous, public, adventures?

where does hubby fall in all of this?

I actually masturbate quite a bit, usually 3 or 4 times a day. I have a huge collection of toys with rabbit vibes being my favorite. I keep a smallish rabbit in my glovebox and use it pretty much every work day to masturbate in my car on my lunch break.
I would love to hide in the bushes every day. Hope I don't get noticed. 😉

Reactions: SlutwifeCCuckJ
I just try to find an out of the way parking spot at a restaurant or shopping center in the area. There's also a near by park that isn't very busy during the week. I'm not exactly looking to get caught but I do like being watched if someone does see me.

I pull down my scrubs so they're around my ankles. This allows me to spread my legs so my knees are on the outside of the steering wheel and insert the vibe. Rabbits make me cum really quick so I'm not exposed like that very long.

Hubby walks in on me while masturbating at home all the time. I don't get embarrassed and stop. Most of the time he just shakes his head, makes an off hand comment and goes about his business. Sometimes he will pull out his phone and take pics or vids. If he's in the mood he might swat the vibe out of my hand and make love to me.
Your sex drive must be super high :love: :love:

I actually masturbate quite a bit, usually 3 or 4 times a day. I have a huge collection of toys with rabbit vibes being my favorite. I keep a smallish rabbit in my glovebox and use it pretty much every work day to masturbate in my car on my lunch break.
You remind me of a friend of mine down in Jacksonville, FL. She's horny 24/7. She calls me on her lunch break and I talk dirty to her while she masturbates in her car at work. Her pussy is always soaking wet, and she plays with herself, at her desk, all day long. I bought her a lush toy by Lovense, and I stimulate her by remote almost everyday. She sends me pictures of her fat, swollen pussy. She stays so wet that she can't even wear panties.

Being that YOU'RE always horny, and masturbate everyday, do you skip wearing panties to work from time to time? I think that's fucking hot. Especially for a nurse. Just curious. :sneaky:

Got a guided tour from a cute little nerdy girl at a local park today. Just felt like a nice time to get a hike in. Meanwhile I was fantasizing about every possiblity especially after getting little peeks at the tats hidden beneath her frumpy little bottoms. After all the shy, quiet ones are always the freakiest.

Attachments

• IMG_20230514_094447059_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230514_094447059_HDR.jpg
    1,000.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: Firefighter195