Dildo play with wife

King99

Male
Nov 4, 2020
I was fucking my wife and fucking her with a black dildo..taking turn. Giving her a few stroke with my dick and switching it with the dildo back and forth...When my dick was inside her she say put the Dildo inside too !...She’s say I want both in my pussy . While my dick was inside her pussy I took the dildo and squeeze it in her pussy. both dick in her pussy, Double vaginal penetration..So hot She was so wet ..So tight...Telling her you like it bitch having 2 dicks fucking you in your pussy...She was melting

what do y’all think about a women that enjoy having double vaginal penetration ? What does it mean ? Do you think I’m making progress ?

well done ok GIF by funk

Reactions: King99
Hmmm, a dildo/vibrator that just happens to be black for her hot white pussy.
Some symbolism there?
Maybe 1 day to be replaced but the real thing, a BBC??

Reactions: owlcuck
That's a genuine hot slut you've got there. Too bad BNA isn't gonna work. Booths with glory holes closed & theater also.
Maybe a blowjob in the lot?

My wife toy in her pussy and me in her ass, I prop the end of the toy against my balls and thrust. Little hard on the balls if you go too hard. But worth it.
Both in her pussy is easier, I put the toy on top and it presses against my body. And thrust.

I was fucking my wife and fucking her with a black dildo..taking turn. Giving her a few stroke with my dick and switching it with the dildo back and forth...When my dick was inside her she say put the Dildo inside too !...She’s say I want both in my pussy . While my dick was inside her pussy I took the dildo and squeeze it in her pussy. both dick in her pussy, Double vaginal penetration..So hot She was so wet ..So tight...Telling her you like it bitch having 2 dicks fucking you in your pussy...She was melting

what do y’all think about a women that enjoy having double vaginal penetration ? What does it mean ? Do you think I’m making progress ?
Thats how we progressed. Jen x