Dirty talking wives

JimGumby

Male
Verified
Hey, those who read my previous fantasies will know I am a prodigious wanker, always looking for more stim and humiliation.

A mate recently got his gf to record a video (no pic, just sound) where she said something like:

That is a pathetic cock, look at that flappy foreskin. You are so tiny, but all of the girls are watching and they want to see spunk.
So wank for us, wank it hard, fast, god you are pathetic, pull the skin back you wanker. Cum hard and fast, then we might let you lick up your dirty mess. British boys are good at wanking, and you are just a dirty wanker, and all the girls now know.

CUM in 3, 2, 1, spunker

I blew so fast and now wonder how many of your wives would record it for me, with liberty to change tge text as they wish and making it like a command with them in control. I want to set a new record for blowing cum.

Please can you chat to your naughty ladies, and DM any good results! Of course, they can have result pics etc, if they ask but I am not going to send pics unless requested.

Thanks so much,

Wanker Jim

Reactions: Openhubbi
Hey, those who read my previous fantasies will know I am a prodigious wanker, always looking for more stim and humiliation.

A mate recently got his gf to record a video (no pic, just sound) where she said something like:

That is a pathetic cock, look at that flappy foreskin. You are so tiny, but all of the girls are watching and they want to see spunk.
So wank for us, wank it hard, fast, god you are pathetic, pull the skin back you wanker. Cum hard and fast, then we might let you lick up your dirty mess. British boys are good at wanking, and you are just a dirty wanker, and all the girls now know.

CUM in 3, 2, 1, spunker

I blew so fast and now wonder how many of your wives would record it for me, with liberty to change tge text as they wish and making it like a command with them in control. I want to set a new record for blowing cum.

Please can you chat to your naughty ladies, and DM any good results! Of course, they can have result pics etc, if they ask but I am not going to send pics unless requested.

Thanks so much,

Wanker Jim
Thanks for those asking questions, just waiting for the first lady to actually send a voice message....

Major turn on for me when i can get the wife to talk dirty. The only times i can get her into it involves a bottle of wine , her strap on and saying something about her weak performance. It certainly brings out the drunken sailor in her. She gives it hard and rough with plenty of dirty talk and humiliation that she can come up with. I love it.

Reactions: Openhubbi